Chapter 19

Blair's P. O. V.

"Did you ever sleep with Jake?"

I shake my head, arching my back. Giving a breathy answer, "No"

I feel Max's tongue run across my throat, "And Hoppo?"

I chuckle, "Of course. We were together for a year. "

I let out a slight moan as Max sucks on my neck, "How was he?"

I run my fingers down Max's back, "Amazing"

"Better than me"

I grab Max's head and bring his face back up to mine. I bite his lip before he shoves his tongue into my mouth. I mutter against his lips, "I think I need a refresher on your skills"

Max gives me a grin, "With pleasure"

***

It's been a week since that awkward dinner. I haven't seen Jenny. And i've barely seen Jake. But we haven't gotten a chance to talk about what happened.

I was supposed to start my period last week and it's stressing me out. The person i've slept with recently is only Max. I can't have Max's baby!

I quickly dial Sophia, "Hey, Soph"

"Hey Blair! What's up?"

"I think I might be pregnant. With Max's baby"

"Oh my gosh. Are you sure?"

I shake my head, "No. I'm late. But it's just a week"

Sophia sighs, "Well you've been stressed out recently so that might be why. Just calm down and wait a bit longer. If it doesn't come, then I would say you take a pregnancy test"

I nod, "Okay. Thanks for calming me down. I've gotta go, someone just rang my doorbell. Bye"

I hang up and quickly go answer my door. I'm shocked to see Max, Jake, Jesse and Maxi standing there with grocery bags.

"What's up guys?"

They grin and come inside, "We're having a movie night"

I laugh, "Okay"

I follow them into the kitchen where they unload snacks and beer. Jake hands me a beer but I decline. Just in case I am pregnant.

We all get situated on the couches. Jake and Maxi on one. And me and Max on the other. When I see the movie they brought, a horror movie, I quickly say, "I heard this was really scary!"

Max pats the spot next to him, "Come cuddle with me. I'll keep you safe"

I laugh and scoot over to him. He wraps his arm around me whilst I cuddle into his side. Jake and Maxi are both looking at us.

It makes me feel self conscious but then the movie starts so everyone turns their attention to that.

Throughout the movie, Max would kiss my head and pull me closer to him. And Jake and I just kept looking at each other as often as we could without being caught.

When the movie ends, Maxi and Max are both asleep. Jake nods his head towards the balcony. I nod and untangle myself from Max's arms, quietly going out onto the balcony.

Jake and I sit down in the swing, swinging back and forth. Jake looks at me, "I'm sorry I haven't really been around much this last week. I've been with Jenny a lot"

I shrug, "Don't worry about it. She's your girlfriend. You don't owe me anything"

Jake sighs, "Blair, don't do that. And why do you care if i'm with Jenny anyway? You have Max now"

I don't say anything, I just look away. We sit in silence for a few before he says, "It's my fault."

I look at him, "What's your fault?"

"The fact that you and Max are together. Or hooking up. Whatever you are. He said that he came out of the club and found you alone. I left you there alone. If I had stayed with you, you wouldn't have slept with him that night"

I furrow my brows, "You don't get to have a problem with who I choose to sleep with. You're sleeping with Jenny"

Jake looks at me, "And I know the second Maxi and I leave, Max is going to try and get you in bed. I'm going to lay awake, not being able to get that thought out of my head"

I shake my head, "You don't think I ever lay in bed picturing you with Jenny? I think about you kissing her. Touching her. Making her feel like she's the only girl in the world. The only girl for you. "

Jake and I are just looking at each other. He sighs but before he can say anything, Maxi walks out.

"Hey guys!"

I smile, "Hey Maxi. Is Max still asleep?"

He nods, sitting in a chair across from us, "Oh yeah. He's probably so tired because you've been keeping him up late, eh Blair?"

I laugh, "I don't think that's it"

Maxi looks at Jake, "We rode together. Are you ready to go?"

Jake sighs, knowing he really doesn't have a choice, "Sure, let's go"

We all walk back inside the apartment where Max is waking up. I can't help but laugh and walk over to him, fixing his hair. He looks so adorable when he's just waking up.

Max smiles at me then says, "Are you guys leaving?"

They say bye then go to leave. Jake stops in the doorway and looks at me before turning and leaving. Max looks at me, "How long was I asleep?"

I laugh, "Let's just say you didn't protect me very well from the movie. You slept through most of it"

Max picks me up and runs with me into the bedroom, "I'll make it up to you"

We start making out and what Jake said to me claws it's way to the surface of my mind. He knew this was going to happen. I pull away, "I'm sorry Max. But i'm really tired. Can we just go to sleep?"

He nods and lays down beside me, gathering me in his arms. He kisses the side of my head, "Goodnight"