Chapter 17

Blair's P. O. V.

"Blair?"

I take my head from my hands and look to see Max Ayshford walking over to me. He continues, "What are you doing out here by yourself? It's not safe!"

He sits down where Jake was just sitting. I smile at him, "Just wanted some air"

Max nods, "Me too. Are you having a good time?"

I grin, "Yeah, it's been fun. Kind of nice to get back out with you boys"

He laughs, "Yeah i'm sure. It's definitely nice to have you back. You were like a grandma when you were with Hoppo"

I laugh, "Yeah you're right"

Max smiles, "I remember the first time we came here together. That was so fun"

I laugh, "Yeah, it was"

"And remember when we kissed?"

I look at him, "Are we going down memory lane here?"

Max laughs and shakes his head, "No, I was just trying to find a good segway into telling you that I wanted to kiss you. "

I look at him in shock, "What?"

"It's no secret i've had feelings for you since you've been here. And I really want to kiss you right now"

I just look at him, taking a deep breath. My head is fuzzy from the alcohol and i'm incredibly attracted to Max, I always have been.

I bite my lip, "Do you want to go back to my apartment?"

Max raises his brows, "Yes. Definitely"

I nod and stand up, "I'm going to go tell Jesse i'm leaving since I came with him"

Max nods, "I'll wait for you out here"

I go inside and see all the guys huddled together. I walk up and say, "Guys, i'm going to head home. "

Jesse stands up, "I'll drive ya. It's too late for you to be walking yourself"

I shake my head, "No worries. Max Ayshford is going to give me a ride. He's headed home too"

I glance at Jake to see him looking at me. I wave one last time then go outside where Max is waiting for me.

***

When we get back to my apartment, our clothes are quick to come flying off. Remember when I said Max had the nicest body on the service? Yeah, he still does.

And, just like I expected, he's an incredible love maker.

***

When we finish, Max is still propped up over me, his face in my neck breathing heavy. He brings his head back up, kissing me again.

I smile into the kiss. His kisses are so sweet and loving. They're great.

Max rolls off of me, laying next to me. He looks at me, "That was incredible"

I laugh, "Yeah, it was."

I roll over so i'm facing him and reach up, pushing his hair off his forehead, "Look, Max, I like you. A lot, actually. But I just got out of a year long relationship with Hop. And I just don't think it would be right to jump into another one"

Max nods, "I understand. But I can still be here for you. For love and cuddles. And as time passes, maybe we'll turn into more?"

I can't help the smile that spreads on my face, "Yeah. That sounds good"