Chapter 10

Blair's P. O. V.

"You look really beautiful"

I smile at Hoppo as we sit down at the table, "Thank you"

It's Thursday and we're at dinner. Hoppo took me somewhere really fancy. There's no secret that he's a great looking guy. And he looks really nice in his khaki pants and button up shirt.

He orders us wine then we order dinner and start talking. I take a sip of wine, "Did someone come to you about hiring me?"

He shakes his head, "No, I just wanted to offer it to you. We all like you. You fit in well"

I smile, "Well i'm really thankful that i've been embraced with open arms. "

"I'm not shocked they have. How many guys have tried to make a move on you?"

I laugh, biting my lip, "A few"

Hoppo nods, "That doesn't surprise me at all"

I smile, looking down at my plate of food. We eat and talk and it actually turns out to be a great time. I start to see him more just like an average guy instead of a boss.

When we go to his car, he says, "Let's go back to my place for a nightcap?"

Before I know it, the words yes are leaving my mouth. A few minutes later, we're at his house. He comes around and opens the car door for me before leading me into his house.

I look around, "This is really nice"

Hoppo sets his hand on my back, leading me to the kitchen, "Thank you"

We go into the kitchen and I hop up, sitting on the counter. Hoppo pours us each a glass of wine, handing me one.

He leans against the counter, right next to me, "Did you enjoy dinner?"

I smile, "I did. That place was really nice. Thank you so much. Oh, and the company wasn't completely terrible either"

Hoppo laughs and sets his glass down, moving so he's standing in between my legs. He grabs my waist, his hands touching where my back is open in my dress, making me shiver.

I set my glass down as well as Hoppo grabs my face and presses his lips against mine. To my surprise, I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him as close as he can possibly get.

Once we've had a pretty intense makeout session for awhile, he picks me up under my butt and carries me into his bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

He lays me down on the bed, coming on top of me. He kisses my lips then moves to my neck. I arch my back as he nibbles on my ear. His hands are roaming my whole body, making me tingle.

I reach up and quickly start unbuttoning his shirt. When I finally get it unbuttoned, I slide it off his shoulders, my hands immediately roaming across his body.

His hand trails down to my thigh. He sneaks his hand under my dress, trailing higher up my body and pulling my dress up with it. He eventually pulls the dress completely off of me, leaving me only in my panties.

My handle fumble to undo his belt. He stands up and rips his belt off, sliding his pants down. Then his boxer briefs follow suit. I take a deep breath as he climbs back on top of me. I expect him to pull my underwear off but he doesn't. He starts kissing my lips again. I grab onto his hair, pulling on it. I hear him moan against my lips, causing me to say in a breathy whisper, "Are you trying to tease me"

I feel his lips form into a smile as he moves down and starts kissing all over my chest, "Yes, I am. "

I arch my back as he's focusing on my left breast and his hand in teasing my core. We haven't even gone all the way yet and i'm already about to lose it.