Chapter 24

Blair's P. O. V.

"Blair! Blair wait up"

I turn and see Hoppo following after me. I stop, wiping my face. When he catches up to me, he grabs my hand in his, "Let's go back to my place"

I nod so we go get in his car and drive to his house. When we get there, I go into his bedroom and lay down on the bed. Hoppo slowly walks in, just looking at me. I sit up, "Crap, I need to tell Max I left"

Hoppo waves me off, "He knows. He tried to go after you but I wouldn't let him. He loves you and he's a sensitive guy so I didn't want him to see you crying over Jake. "

I smile, "Thank you"

He comes over and sits down next to me, pulling me into a hug, "I feel so terrible for you and Jake that this actually happened. B, he did not want to marry her. But he probably married her because he felt bad for her. He didn't want to hurt her"

"So he just hurts me instead"

Hoppo holds me a little tighter, "Maybe he doesn't know that you would dump Max for him. Did you ever tell him?"

I shake my head, my lip quivering as I break down, "So it's my fault that we'll never be together"

Hoppo kisses the top of my head, "Absolutely not. It's my fault. You two would've been together a year ago if it weren't for me. "

I pull away and look at him, "Oh stop it. It's not your fault. Jake and I are just stupid. And he's married now. And he'll be gone on his two month long honeymoon so it will give me some time to come to terms with everything"

"That's true"

I stand up, "Thank you for always being here for me. But i'm going to go home"

Hoppo nods, "Of course. I love you, Blair"

I grin, "I love you too, Hoppo"

Then I leave, but I don't go to my house. I go to Max's. He answers the door pretty quickly, "Blair! Come in!"

I smile and walk in. He grabs me, "Are you okay? I know that Jenny got mad and told you to leave"

I smile and take his hand in mine, pulling him over to the bed, "I was really upset at first but i'm better now"

I lay down on the bed and Max climbs on top of me. We start kissing then Max is kissing my neck when he says, "I know you still have feelings for Jake"

He climbs off of me, laying down next to me, our faces almost touching. I sigh and reach up, cupping his face, "Sure, I do. He was my first love here. But those feelings don't matter anymore. "

Max sighs, "Of course they matter. You just watched the man you love get married to another woman"

I shake my head, "No, I watched a man who I used to love get married. Of course I still love him but that love is different now. And it has been since I was with Hoppo. I love him but there's obviously no future. "

Max sighs, a frown on his face. I lean forward and peck his lips, "Max, I love you. I want to be with you. "

He smiles and says, "I love you too, Blair"

Then we continue doing what we were doing before we started talking.

***

It's almost been two months since Jake got married. He's been gone on his honeymoon but he'll be coming back very soon.

Max and I are still together and very much in love. Things have been great. I think Jake being gone has helped out a ton.

"Babe, will you grab me a water?"

"Sure!"

I open the fridge and grab a water, walking into the family room and handing it to Max. He grabs my arm and pulls me down onto his lap. I grin, "Max! Your parents are here!"

His mom, Nerida, laughs, "Oh honey, don't worry about it. It's very good to see you two together. We just wish Tayla would find someone"

I chuckle as Tayla says, "Mum!"

His dad, Wayne, says, "Alright you two. Don't bicker. We don't want Blair to leave Max because of us"

I smile, "That would never happen. I love you all."

Nerida smiles, "Oh dear, we love you so much. You're perfect for our son"

I grin as Max kisses me, "Yes she is. And actually, mum, dad, we have something to tell you. "

I smile at Max as he finally says, "Blair is pregnant!"

I laugh as they all cheer, pulling us into a huge group hug.

***

Max and I just arrived to the tower, hand in hand. When we go in, Maxi is there. He looks at us, "Hey, did you know Jake is getting home today?"

I shake my head, "No, I didn't. I haven't spoken to him since the wedding"

Maxi nods, "Oh okay. Well he should be at work tomorrow!"

Max sighs and says sarcastically, "Great"

I playfully shove him, giving him a smile. He pecks my lips then says, "You're on the sand today so you better get down there"

I roll my eyes but grin as I go down to the beach. I'm with Jesse today. After sitting there for a bit, Jesse looks at me, "So, how do you feel?"

I look at him confused, "How do I feel about what?"

"Blair"

I laugh, "Okay fine. I feel fine. He's married. I'm happy with Max. Life will move on. "

Jesse sighs, "If only it could be that easy"

I roll my eyes, tired of talking about it, "Everything will be fine, okay?"

Jesse nods, clearly seeing that I don't want to talk about it anymore, "Filming starts up again tomorrow. Are you excited?"

I smile, "Sure. But so much of my personal life is talked about here so that stresses me out!"

Jesse laughs, "Don't worry, you get used to it"