Chapter 11

Blair's P. O. V.

It's almost wedding time! I just got done getting ready and i'm helping Sophia into her dress. Her parents got here yesterday so her mom is here too.

Since it's after 7, the boys aren't on duty so they let us use the tower to finish getting ready. I look down at the beach and see the people. It's not a huge crowd since it's in Australia but all the boys are there.

I smile at Sophia, "Brad looks so nervous"

All of the sudden, Chris walks in, "Are you guys ready?"

We nod. Sophia's mom quickly hurries down to her seat and her dad comes in to walk her down the aisle. I hug her, "Good luck"

I link arms with Chris and we hear the music start so we begin walking towards the wedding. When we finally reach the guests and start walking down the aisle, I see all the boys looking and smiling at me. I grin at them then Chris and I finally reach the front.

Then everyone stands as Sophia and her dad come down the aisle. I start to tear up immediately because she's so beautiful.

***
We're now at the reception! The wedding went perfectly and the reception is just a tent set up on the beach with tables and a dance floor and a buffet of food.

I go sit at a long table with all the Bondi guys. I'm sitting between Jesse and Maxi and across from Whippet. So it's nice to not have to be near any of the guys like Jake or Max or Hoppo.

All of the sudden, Maxi stands up, "Blair, would you dance with me?"

I grin and take his hand. As we're walking away from the table, I hear a bunch of guys going, "Oi, I want to dance with Blair!"

I laugh as we get to the dance floor. He sets his hand on my waist and takes my other hand in his. I notice all the guys watching us.

Maxi says, "I haven't seen you with Jake in a few days"

I sigh, "Yeah, I think I just want to be friends for now. I just haven't told him yet"

Maxi raises his brows, "Who is it?"

"What?"

"What guy has swept you off your feet? Is it one of these guys or just a guy you met here. Because it's obvious you're leaving Jake for another guy"

I sigh, "It doesn't matter. I have feelings for Jake. And i'm dreading telling him. I feel terrible"

Maxi smiles and kisses my forehead, "All that matters is that you're happy"

I smile and pull him into a hug as the song ends, "Thank you"

Maxi walks away and Max jumps in. But this time he puts both his arms around my waist, causing me to put both mine around his neck.

I smile at him, "You look really great, Max"

He smiles at me, "Thank you. So do you. So beautiful"

I grin as we keep dancing. We mostly dance in silence. When he's done, in hops Hoppo. He grabs my waist and holds me tight and close. My head is resting on his shoulder as he grips my waist.

I sigh, "Jake is watching"

He chuckles, "Of course he is. He's been watching intently while you've been dancing with all of the guys"

I grab at the hair at the base of his neck, "I feel like i'm a terrible person"

Hoppo leans back so he's looking me straight in the eye. Our faces are really close, "You're the most amazing person i've ever met. Stop it"

I smile as we go back into the position we were in before. Hoppo squeezes my hip, "Will you come over tonight?"

I smile, "Yeah. "

"Great. I'll wait for you in the parking lot and you can come when everyone else is gone. "

The song ends so Hoppo walks away. Then it's Jake. We start dancing and he's of course holding me close too.

He says, "I feel like i've barely seen you in the last couple days!"

I nod, "Yeah, i've been busy with last minute preparations"

Jake nods, "I'm so happy you're going to be working here"

I bite my lip, "Yeah me too. About that, Jake, I feel terrible for doing this. But I think for right now, we should just stay friends. I have feelings for you and I really enjoy spending time with you. But I think I just kind of got into this too quickly. And I haven't gotten to actually experience Australia. I'm so sorry. "

Jake looks at me with a hurt expression but nods, "Sure. I understand"

Then he walks away, leaving me alone on the dance floor. Hoppo jumps back in, "What happened?"

I frown, "I told him that I just wanted to be friends. "

He smiles, "I know that had to be hard. But hey, now we can be together without any guilt"

I smile, "You're right. "

The song ends and we go into speeches and cake cutting. It ends up being a wonderful night.