Chapter 12

Blair's P. O. V.

"Congratulations, guys. Have a great honeymoon"

Sophia and Brad leave. Most of the people are already gone. All the Bondi guys are gone. I walk to the parking lot, seeing Hoppo's car in the back of the parking lot.

I quickly jump in the car, smiling at Hoppo. He grins at me and grabs my hand, driving away. We get to his house just 2 minutes later.

We go inside and Hoppo immediately pulls me into the bedroom. He lightly tosses me onto the bed, straddling me. He looks me up and down, "All i've been able to do is think about getting you out of this dress."

I grin as he pulls the beautiful red bridesmaid dress off of me. I reach up and unbutton his shirt, basically ripping it off. I roll us over so i'm on top of him. He grips my waist, looking up at me, "God, you're so stunning"

I smile and lean down, kissing his neck. I bite it, sucking. I can feel him squirm underneath me. I slowly kiss down his neck and onto his chest. Then I sit back up, unbuckling his belt. He sits up and takes off his pants then flips us back over so he's on top.

And things go on from there

***

"Don't tell Sophia, but you were the most beautiful woman at that wedding. You took the focus off of the bride. "

I laugh, reaching up and cupping his face, "Oh you're so sweet," I tilt my head up and peck his lips before saying, "What made you ask me out? Like when did you want to?"

Hoppo chuckles, "When I met you that first day when Max brought you to dinner, I obviously thought you were absolutely stunning. And you just kept impressing me with your lifeguard skills. And you were so sweet and funny. But i've always made it a point not to get involved with any of the female lifeguards on the service and I knew I would eventually hire you. But when I heard you talking about how great I looked without a shirt, I had to take the chance"

I laugh, hiding my face in his neck, "I can't believe you heard me say that. I was so embarrassed!"

Hoppo laughs, "But look at the good that came from it!"

I pull away, smiling at him, "I know"

He reaches up and cups my face with his strong hand, "I want to you to meet my friends"

I bite my lip, "What will they think of me? I am 20 years younger than you"

Hoppo starts laughing, "Yes, you are. But they're going to love you. I promise!"

I grin, "Okay then. I also need to find a place to live. I should probably go apartment hunting soon"

"I have tomorrow off. Let's go get your stuff from the hotel and go apartment hunting. Then if my friends are free, we can do something with them!"

I nod, "Yeah, that sounds good"

Hoppo grabs my face again and gives me a hard, passionate kiss. I smile into the kiss then he starts kissing down my neck again. He kisses my ear and whispers, "You're like a drug to me"

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him, "So are you"

***

"This apartment is perfect for couples! Lots of young couples in the complex!"

Hoppo and I laugh, "Oh, this isn't for us. This is just for her"

The realtor looks confused, "Oh! I just thought-"

I smile, "We're together. But we aren't moving in together. I'm just now moving to Australia. "

Cindy, the realtor nods, "Of course. I'm sorry"