Chapter 14

Blair's P. O. V.

I'm woken up around 3 AM by my phone ringing. I grab it and answer without looking at the caller ID, "Hello?"

"Blair"

It's Jake. I sit up, "What's going on? Are you okay?"

I can tell he's been crying, "I need you"

I get out of bed and start putting on clothes, "I'm on my way"

I go around to Hoppo's side and kiss his forehead. He stirs, opening his eyes, "What's going on? Are you okay?"

I nod, "I'm fine. Jake called. He needs me. I'm going to his house. I'll see you tomorrow"

Hoppo grabs my face and kisses me before releasing me, "Be safe"

I grab my purse and leave the house, jogging to Jake's. When I knock on his door, he answers almost immediately.

Then he takes me out to the balcony again. I sit down and look at him, "Have you slept at all since I left?"

Jake shakes his head, "Not a wink"

I scoot closer to him, rubbing his back, "Oh Jake, i'm so sorry this has happened to you"

He hangs his head, sniffling. Then he looks up and says, "I feel like a failure"

I wrap my arms around him, "You're not a failure. You're such an amazing guy. I wouldn't feel the way I feel about you if you were a failure"

Jake turns his head and looks at me, our lips really close, "How do you feel about me?"

I bite my lip, "I have feelings for you"

Without another word spoken between us, Jake slams his lips on mine. We lay down on the couch as our kisses become more and more heated. Clothes start to come off and right before we go all the way, there's a huge clap of thunder and lightening in the sky.

We quickly get up, running inside. And before we realize that we left our clothes out there, it starts to pour. So now Jake and I are standing in his house, looking at each other, only in our undergarments.

We're both wet from the rain and we're just staring at each other, breathing heavy. Then the next thing I know, our bodies are smacking against each other. I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist, basically shoving my tongue down his throat.

I can tell he's surprised. He definitely thought things were over when we were interrupted by the rain. He carries us into the bedroom, laying me on the bed. I run my fingers over his chest, "God, your tattoos are so sexy"

I start kissing the tattoos on his chest. Jake laughs, "I'm glad you think so. "

I quit kissing his chest and lay my head back on the pillow. Jake is hovering over me and we end up stopping and just looking at each other. He reaches up and removes some hair from being in my face, "You're so beautiful. And I want this more than anything. But I don't think either one of us are in proper head space right now. And when we do this for the first time, I want it to be special"

I reach up, cupping his cheek with my hand, "I agree"

But that doesn't stop us from making out. And we did that almost all night.

***

I wake up the next morning and immediately have a smile on my face. I'm staring at the ceiling and I reach up, touching my lip. They still tingle from all the kisses and nips from Jake.

"Wow. Watching you do that and knowing you're thinking of me turned me on real bad"

I jump and turn to see Jake laying there, propped up on his elbow. I groan and hide my face under the covers, "I didn't realize you were there. I'm so embarrassed!"

Jake sticks his face under the covers so we're face to face. He smiles and runs his finger back and forth down my cheek. I grin, closing my eyes. Jake leans forward and presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arm around him, deepening the kiss. His tongue swirls around in my mouth. I can't help but let out a moan at one point when he's kissing and licking the base of my throat.

Jake pulls away and smiles, "That was so sexy. We should probably stop though. I think i'm slowly losing my grip on having self control"

I sigh, "Me too. Cmon, let's make breakfast"

Jake and I go into the kitchen. Him still just in his boxers and me just in my bra and panties. We turn on some music and start cooking omelets. I'm at the counter squeezing orange juice, dancing to the music and I feel Jake set his hands on my waist, dancing on me from behind.

I throw my head back against his chest in laughter. Then he snakes his arms around my waist and presses his lips against my cheek. Then he goes back to cooking the omelets.

When we're done, we eat out on the balcony. Jake smiles at me, "I really appreciate you coming when I called"

I shrug, "Jake, I don't care where or when you need me, i'll always be here for you. "

He smiles, "You're so amazing"

I bite my lip, "Actually Jake, there's something I need to tell you and I doubt you'll think i'm so amazing after you hear it," Jake looks at me, confused so I just continue, "I'm seeing Hoppo"

Jake looks completely astonished, "Hoppo, as in the boss? You're sleeping with him or you're dating him?"

I sigh, "Well both. "

Jake looks away and I can see the hurt all over his face. I stand up, "I'll go ahead and go as i'm sure you don't want me here anymore. But Jake, really, please call me if you need me."

I walk over to him and kiss his forehead before getting my clothes and walking back to Hoppo's. I shower and change then go to the beach.

I go into the tower and see Hoppo, Jesse, and Reidy. I grab Hoppo and pull him down to the lower part of the tower. He grabs my waist and whispers, "How is he?"

I bite my lip, "Well he was doing better. But then I told him about us"

He looks surprised, "Really?"

I nod, "I'm sorry that I didn't run it past you first. Because now everyone is going to know. I just had to tell him"

Hoppo laughs, "Babe, I don't care if they know. We kept it secret for you. "

I sigh, "Okay good. Well the secret is out"

He grabs my waist and throws me into a lip lock then hugs me, "Now I don't have to hide my feelings for you"

I laugh and hug him back. Then we go back up to the main part of the tower. I go sit down next to Jesse as Hoppo leaves the tower.