Proudest Grace

Dio's POV

"Hindi tayo makakapagspa!" Reklamo ni Chase habang naglalakad kami sa corridors.

Humiwalay yung girls sa'min para makapagdinner while we're currently on our way to meet up with the others.

The girls were supposed to be coming with us but they're being lazy again.

"We'll just let you know that we aren't going with you because we're currently checking up on something that happened years ago.." sambit ni Matilda. "We're heading to Mount Pinatubo together with the huntres and amazons as well."

Hindi na ako nagtanong kung anong meron sa Mt. Pinatubo dahil hindi ako chismoso at hindi ko na concern ang ibang issue aside from our mission.

Pumasok kami at umupo sa mga nakalaan na upuan. The leaders are here including the principal, Kerensa.

"Where are the girls?" tanong ng principal pagkatapos makita na kami lang ang nandito.

"Dinner." I replied with a bored tone.

"Everything we discuss about your mission must be relayed to them." utos niya.

A few minutes have passed and I learned about an oracle named Helena that resides somewhere in the mortal realms. Sinabi ring may sariling barrier ang kanyang tinitirhan.

Helena isn't really an oracle of Mnemosyne but she is a member of the cult of Asclepius. Though, she was called an oracle because she was in charge of worshipping the titan goddess Mnemosyne in their cult.

Somewhere in Greece, may lugar sila na ang tawag ay Asclepeion kung saan nagpapagaling ang mga may sakit. There, patients would give offerings to Mnemosyne hoping that the titan goddess will help them remember any visions while they sleep.

"We have two possible locations. One is in a nursing home and the other one, a hospital." may inabot si Kerensa na mga papeles na agad tinanggap ni Cal.

"Wait." kumunot ang noo ni Seht saka kinuha ang mga files mula kay Cal.

"Is this the hospital?" tanong niya.

"Bakit? Anong meron?" usisa ni Chase.

"I work here." napatingin si Seht kina Heather na tumatango-tango.

Now that I think about it, nalaman namin noon kung ano ang nangyari kay Seht after losing all his memories. He said he just woke up and figured out he was a doctor in a hospital. Wala siyang kaalam-alam kung bakit siya napadpad sa mortal realms. He followed his instinct and went with the flow until he met Thea.

Hanggang ngayon, isa pa ring malaking katanungan kung paano siya nakalabas ng Underworld and ended up in the mortal realms.

Pero sinabihan naman kami ng kambal niya na wag daw kaming mabahala dahil dahan-dahan nang bumabalik ang mga ala-ala niya.

I guess we will just have to wait until everything gets restored.

"I figured out that the hospital was not an ordinary hospital the first time I found you there." Heather shrugged. "And my hunch was right."

I didn't listen to them after that. My mind drifted of to something that happened.

Pinikit ko ang aking mga mata at naalala ang pinakita ni Eris.

That fucking goddess.

The first thing I noticed was the dagger I'm clutching.

This is not real.