Gold

Kara's POV

I looked at them and couldn't resist to smile. We all wore long golden gowns with our hair and face all done for the celebration.

"They're waiting at the entrance of the hall." ani Matilda na kapapasok lang kasama si Kaye.

Tumango ako at nangunang lumabas ng dorm. Ako na rin ang nagsara ng pinto nang makalabas na silang lahat.

While heading to the ceremonial hall, I can't stop thinking about everything that happened...

Umupo ako at natagpuan ang aking sarili na nakahiga sa loob ng clinic.

'Kara...' I was greeted by a girl wearing a sad smile. 'Umm.. sorry kasi.. nasaktan ko kayo ah...' she said apologetically.

'Where's Eris? Hecate? Nyx?' sunod-sunod ang aking mga katanungan. 'What happened?'

'Eris is entrapped in Thanatos' Castle for eternity. Her severed head is kept in his castle. Her body, thrown into the river of Mnemosyne.' si Trev ang sumagot. I didn't notice him sitting on one of the chairs. Well, not until he stood up and answered me.

'Hecate..' dagdag niya. 'is receiving punishment from Hades. She is condemned to the river of lost souls, forever listening to the cry of the souls she sacrificed.'

'and Nyx...' he took a pause to think. 'No mortal nor god can seize her. She is a titan goddess and is the personification of the night. It's impossible to imprison her.'

My brows met after hearing what he said. 'You mean she escaped?'

Out of rage, I hissed. 'Does this mean she's still out there? She's just out there after all this?!'

I bit my inner cheek until I tasted blood. 'Damn it.' mahina kong sabi.

'Kara.'

I looked at him. 'What?'

'Let us finish talking.' aniya.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. 'What more can you say?'

He looked at Cesia and so I did too. For a few seconds she was silent, then she began to speak.

'Dapat kasi, matatalo tayo sa digmaan hindi lang dahil hindi tayo tinulungan ng Olympians.. kundi dahil wala rin tayong panlaban para kay Nyx. Lahat ng underworld abilities nasa kanya pati resurrection. Kahit itapon natin siya sa Tartarus, babalik at babalik pa din siya.'

'But we won right? So why?' I asked the question lingering in my head.

I turned to Trev who sighed. 'We only found one deity that can contain her.'

'Achlys, the mist of death.'

It's been a month since the end of the rebellion. The realms were restored to its condition all thanks to the deities who decided to work together to bring everything back to full recovery. That is, except the mortal creatures that died. But rest assured, they are all in Elysium.

A smile made way on my face when I saw the guys waiting for us. They were all wearing black suits with gold ties.

"Ang gaganda ah." puna ni Chase nang makalapit kami sa kanila.