⚠ My Rights ⚠

Please Read. This is important.

Hey everyone!

My inbox has been bombarded with a series of questions and comments about two books that the readers found.

Like seriously. I had... about 93 messages concerning this issue. All of them are very long explanations.

I will address this now because two of those people who reported it to me are some of my kapwa authors rin and so I decided to check it out.

Both are about Greek Mythology.

And ayon sa inyo, both also has the same plots and flow as with my Semideus Saga.

And this will be my statement:

A true writer understands that sometimes, you will really receive comments and comparisons about your works. Naranasan ko dati 'to with Tantei High and Aemie from MHIAMB. But it got silent naman after a few chapters so I'm pretty happy with that.

Some also recognized a few familiarities with Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

But hey! Di naman ako galit. I won't even deny it. Natutuwa nga ako kasi I'm a big potterhead and demigod.

Though, kinopya ko ba yung buong flow nila? I didn't.

Yes these stories prompted me to write my own. All these twists and rollercoaster ride on Semideus was my idea alone with a couple of back-ups from my own research. Hehe.

Creating Semideus Saga has never been easy for me. I have scribbled down notes. I have wasted a lot of sketch papers for this. (Sorry Gaia.)

I just wanna say it took me a lot of time to get everything planned. To get Cesia become 60% immortal. To get Art to leave and then come back. To get Kaye and Matilda alive again. To get Gaia to wake up.

For me, being a writer requires the essence of perseverance. I will not believe it if a writer easily writes a story without the hardship of writing one. IT IS A STRUGGLE.

So please.

Look at writing as a challenge.

Some of you asked me if I would tolerate these stories?

Unfortunately not.

Me and two authors who have read those books actually got to see that the similarities were pretty... alarming.

But I will not ban or punish or do anything about it. I will also not name these books.

Am I mad?

Surprisingly, I'm not.

I predicted this kind of problem will happen knowing that my wattpad family is getting bigger and bigger. Yay!

So I will just wait.

And wait.

And wait.

That's all.

If you know these stories, please don't point out their titles or authors. Let's respect them and not throw anything.

In behalf of Semideus Saga, I wanna thank them as well because I know they were just greatly inspired by my works.

Thank you.

Update later at night!