Spectra

(A/N: If you remember this song, you're going to have an idea what'll happen in this chapter.)

Kara's POV

"Keep the mortals away from the battlefield." utos ni Athena kina Eros at Psyche. They both nodded and led the other students far from where we were.

"Come with me, Kara." kinuha ni Athena ang aking kamay. Then, we teleported to the Academy. In front of us were Thea and Hephaestus, busy pushing buttons and controls.

"Cronus is blinded. Aim at his legs." ani Athena. "Do you have bigger cannons?" tanong niya.

"Psh." Thea smirked. "Tinatanong pa ba yan?!" sabik niyang sabi.

She pulled the lever on the edge of the table and after a few seconds, the whole room moved. We elevated to the top of the Academy and below us, the buildings shifted because a silver cannon, the size of the school, rose from under the school grounds.

"Nice." puna ni Hephaestus before giving her daughter a high five.

Athena gave them further instructions while I was standing, looking down below.

Dio was beside Poseidon and behind them, is Cetus. From the crater lake of the volcano, water hit some of the rebel deties and trapped them. I smiled as they both took turns in calling wave after wave.

And then, on the other side, the twins, Art and Seht were accompanied by a man with golden hair and a woman with night black hair. The four of them, each holding a bow. Artemis summoned a dozen of wolves and commanded them to charge. As if it wasn't enough, Apollo released an arrow towards the heavens. Then, I saw the sky lit up for a moment followed by a hundred brightly burning arrows rushing to the rebels from the heavens.

"Ria! Catch!" sigaw ni Ares kaya napatingin na naman ako sa kanila. I don't know which deity they were playing with but she seemed unconscious. Tinapon ni Ares kay Ria ang katawan ng deity. Ria was preparing to catch her by the means of stabbing it with her weapon. But before that could happen, a guy with golden wings took hold of the deity.

Kumunot ang aking noo.

Chase?

"Chase!" naiinis na sigaw ni Ria. "Don't steal rebels!"

"Dito!" Hermes waved at him. The god was floating above Ares because of his winged sandals.

Napailing ako. The four of them are having fun alright.

Typhon, on the other hand, turned around and began to attack the rebels. I saw Demeter and Aphrodite sitting on both of his shoulders while arguing about who to kill next.

Behind the Chaos, stood Eris, Nyx and Hecate. Cronus was on standby, waiting for an order perhaps, from one of the three.

Standing in front of them are Zeus and Hera. I paid attention to the purple sparks crawling on their skin and remembered our arrival in Olympus.

'And you are here to convince us to fight for your realm?' Hera questioned with a brow raised.

'What do you say, my King?' nilingon niya si Zeus na nakaupo sa katabi niyang trono.

'You didn't bring anything with you to prove what you just said?' tanong ni Zeus. He leaned on his throne while tapping the armrest with his fingers.

Kanina ko pa sila kinukumbinsi. I was done shouting at them for not believing me.

I took a deep breath. 'It's okay if you won't help us. I don't care anymore. Because I know, somewhere in the future, I will call you cowards and you're going to feel sorry.'