Revolution

Ria's POV

"Fuck." napaatras ako, my eyes looking directly at the titan slowly standing up. He was made of flowing lava and his eyes were nothing but black.

Huge boulders of rocks gathered and floated around his hands.

At sunod-sunod itong bumagsak mula sa lupa like meteors falling down from the sky. Everyone was affected, even some of the monsters who got hit by the rocks.

"Mortals! Take cover!" sigaw ni Persephone. She summoned a huge barrier made out of the ground. Nagsimula nang magsitakbuhan ang mga students, huntres and amazons patungo dito.

Afterwards, a layer of ice, grass, and other elements covered Persephone's barrier.

The deities were protecting us.

Around the barrier, four gods, all with white wings, stood on the four corners. After several seconds, the winds coming from every direction encircled the barrier forming the last protective layer.

They must be the four chief gods of the anemoi, deities of the winds.

"Hypnos! Morpheus!" sigaw ni Thanatos. Pagkatapos, dalawang lalaki ang lumutang sa gitna. The wind then became stale and everything went quiet. Sabay-sabay na bumagsak ang mga gigantes at daimons. Thanatos raised his staff the all the giants and daemons fell to a trench to the Underworld.

I saw how Eris' half-smiled.

It got me confused for a second but then the ground opened bigger once more revealing a hideous monster, the largest of its kind. So large he almost had the size of a titan.

His lower body consisted of a snake's. But that is not what makes him terrifying. He has the upper body of a muscular man but behind his bald head, formed what seemed like a male peacock's tail ONLY, the feathers are made out of dragon heads.

His skin stench of death and his eyes were made of flames.

Typhon, the Father of All Monsters.

He was looking at something.

And it got me worried.

He opened his mouth and a huge fireball formed. From his mouth, it went towards the direction of the school. Nakita ko pa kung paano sinubukan ng isa sa mga anemoi na ilipat ito sa ibang direksyon pero wala gaano itong epekto dahil sa bilis ng takbo nito.

The next thing I knew, I found myself running and holding my breath.

I let out a loud cry before morphing into a phoenix.

"Ria!" narinig ko ang sigaw ni Art.

But it was too late. Closer, I felt my body burning and burning alive.

'Not my home.' was the only thing I thought of before using all my power and body to push the ball away from the Academy. It went to another direction and it brought me with it.

Hindi ko na kayang iligtas ang sarili ko dahil nasunog na ang kabuuan ng aking mga pakpak.

There was nothing left to do.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as I felt the impact of the huge rock smash me to the ground.

Matilda's POV

Napasinghap ako.

"No.." hindi ako makapaniwala. "R-Ria.."

Bumagsak ako na umiiyak. I covered my face with my hands and I just lost it.