Timeless

Dio's POV

"Take the bodies including my son's to the Underworld." utos ni Zeus kay Cal.

"Persephone will find a way to resurrect them. I will give you an hour to bring them back. Swim the rivers of the Underworld if you must..." tumigil si Zeus para tignan ang walang buhay na katawan ng kanyang anak na karga-karga ni Cal. "Just ressurect my son."

Tinignan ko ang tatlong Olympians na wala pa ring malay hanggang ngayon. Sina Aphrodite, Hermes at Athena.

"How about Ares.. and Hades and Poseidon?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Hera.

"I will take care of them." si Zeus ang sumagot. "Go. Now! Leave the twins with me."

Hera sighed and nodded. Together with Cal, Demeter and Kaye, they opened a portal to the Underworld and finally disappeared bringing with them the bodies.

"You know what to do." Zeus gave Apollo and Artemis a look. They both nodded and summoned their bows and arrows.

Napatingin ako sa kalangitan at nakita ang patuloy na pag-ikot ng araw at buwan.

Tch. It was making me feel dizzy.

Artemis raised her arm and aimed above. She squinted her eyes and released the string. Ilang segundo ang lumipas at lumitaw ang tali na nakakonekta sa arrow na pinakawalan niya. She quickly grabbed a hold of it and pulled it.

Slowly, she pulled the moon towards her and stopped it from moving fast.

Ganoon din ang ginawa ni Apollo. He managed to pull the sun by sticking an arrow with a string on it and pulling that string.

So now, the moon and the sun is in the same sky.

"Hold it for now." tinalikuran sila ni Zeus at hinarap kami.

"And all of you, hold her." utos niya sa'min. "Whatever happens, don't let go."

Zeus took a few steps back and started running towards the titan. With a strong push of air, nakaya niyang lumundag patungo sa bibig ni Cronus. Pilit niya itong binuksan. Then, he made a dive inside.

"Hold her." pag-uulit ni Kara sa sinabi ni Zeus.

Napalunok ako pagkatapos tinignan ang babae na pinapalibutan ng kung anu-anong elemento.

"You can do that, can't you?" tanong ni Hephaestus.

Huminga ako ng malalim at nagbuga ng hangin. Napailing ako saka sinubukang kontrolin ang tubig na nakapaligid sa kanya.

I raised both my arms.

Hinanda ko ang sarili ko at pagkatapos, saka ko ginamit ang ability ko para gawing tali ang tubig at ipalipot ito sa isang paa ni Cesia.

Nilingon niya ako.

"Oh shit."

Bigla akong napatapon at tumama kay Seht na nasa likod ko.

"Do it again." ani Kara. Lumiliwanag ang mga mata niya. "I'm making a barrier out of a trance."

Ginawa ko ulit ito dahilan na magpupumiglas si Cesia. But she wasn't sure why something is preventing her from moving.

Thea and Hephaestus did the same and fire was tied around Cesia's other feet.

Two strings of light wrapped around Cesia's arms and held her back. Yung isa, ay hawak-hawak ni Art at si Matilda naman ang nakakapit sa kabila.