•2•Sebastian•

"What's the news?"

"They got her, sir. She is inside their headquarters, training, right now. "

Sebastian took a deep breath. He nodded, dismissing the informer.

The infamous Diana.

The only time he had met her was in the hospital when he was about a year old. There was a photo of him holding her on his lap looking up at whoever was taking the picture.

"Thinking about her again?" A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Andrew.

Sebastian's best friend. The only one he could truly trust in that place.

"I need to meet this goddess." He went on, dragging a chair to sit beside him. "No girl has ever made you think about her so much."

"I don't even know her, Andrew. I'm just worried."

"Why would you be? She is safe. She goes to school like any other eighteen year old. I mean, the only problems she should have is probably boyfriend/girlfriend trouble or passing an exam or getting into college. Right?"

Sebastian didn't reply.

"Right?" Andrew asked again.

Sebastian averted his eyes from Andrew's gaze.

"Oh come on, Seb!" He exclaimed as he got up off his chair with his hands up in the air. "It's the one thing I asked you not to do."

"I had to!" Sebastian snapped back. "It was either that group or this one. And trust me she is safer there."

"What are you talking about? That's the enemy. Why on earth would you think she is safer there?"

"Because if my father gets a hold of her, he will kill her."

"Because of the marriage thing? Shouldn't that just help? Why would he kill her when she is betrothed to you?"

Sebastian didn't reply. According to the rumours that went about the mafia, the both of them were betrothed to each other. It was probably just a joke between the two best friends, his mom and hers. And it probably wouldn't have been made that much of a deal off. If they were both still alive.

Just then someone knocked on the door. "Permission to enter." A high pitched voice yelled. Brianna.

"No!" Sebastian yelled back.

"Who is that?" Andrew asked. He had been out of town for a couple of weeks for managing the opening of another club.

"The reason my father would kill Diana on sight." Sebastian replied.

The knocking started again. "Permission to enter."

"No!"

"Sebastian, I can do this all day," Brianna replied.

"Ugh." Sebastian groaned as he got up from his bed and opened the door for her.

"Hey, sexy." She said walking inside.

"Hello." Andrew replied.

"That was for me." Sebastian told him.

"Was it? Now come on Seb. Was it really for you?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey, aren't you good looking." Brianna said, looking at Andrew.

"Yeah, I am. Also reserved only for boys." Andrew replied getting up to kiss her hand.

"Ugh." She replied. " Why do all the hot ones have to be gay."

Sebastian cleared his throat.

"Oh, right." Brianna said looking at him. "The boss wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" She shrugged indifferently.

Sebastian got up.

"Okay. Introductions. Brianna, this is Andrew, my best friend. Andrew, this is Brianna."

"Wait," Andrew said. He got up and walked to Sebastian.

"Why would she be the reason..." he whispered into his ear.

Sebastian walked towards Brianna. She was doing her nails. He tried to control rolling his eyes or gaging at the smell of nail polish, as he asked her to come to him. When she did, he put her arm around her and turned to Andrew.

"What?" Andrew asked

"We are going to get married when I turn 25." Sebastian said.

"Wait. But..."

"Yeah."

"But the other one is still..."

"Yeah."

"But he doesn't know..."

"Yeah."

"Oh."

Brianna looked lost. " What are you pieces-of-shit talking about?"

"Nothing. Go back to painting your nails." Sebastian said.

×××

Sebastian took a deep breath.

"Permission to enter." He said after knocking thrice.

"Come in." A gruff voice replied from inside the room."

Sebastian walked inside

"Hello, father."

✘✘✘

✘✘✘

||A/N||- Hey guys. Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Oh and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading.