•25•Diana•

Sebastian kissed her. He kissed her. After he cleared out that they weren't siblings. He kissed her.

What the hell was going on.

Once he kissed her, he walked out of the bar. His mom sighed.

"I'll go after him." Karter said handing Em to Alex. "Take care of them."

Isabelle sat down on the stool beside me in the bar and ordered a drink.

"Ever wish you met your mom?" She asked finally.

"What makes you think I want to talk to You?" Diana replied back.

"You must have. At least once." She continued, ignoring Diana. Instead of replying, Diana ordered a drink.

"I know you don't like me very much. But I do need to talk to you." She said. Diana got up to leave with her drink.

"Not about Sebastian." She said. "About your mom." Diana stopped.

"I was her best friend." She started as Diana sat back down. "She wasn't supposed to die."

Diana waited to hear the same nonsense everyone told her. She didn't deserve it. Her mom was too young to die. Should have had an entire life. Blah blah blah.

"It wasn't her they wanted to kill that night." She looked really guilty.

And then it dawned on Diana.

***

"Morning."

Ugh not so loud.

"Want some coffee?"

Oh god yes.

Diana grabbed the coffee, the hot cup warming up her hands. Her head was pounding. She gulped down the coffee, burning her tongue and throat.

She finally looked at the person talking to her, when she asked for a refill.

Em, looked normal.

"How come you don't look like your dying?" Diana muttered.

"This, was your first hangover. Plus I'm your brother's financial expert and I act like his mom so let's just say I'm pretty much an expert at handling headaches." She laughed.

Diana did too. "I don't remember much from last night. What happened?" Diana whispered.

"Unfortunately. I can't help you with that either. But it'll come back. Slowly." Em whispered back.

"My head aches like shit. I just hope I can get some peace and quiet." Diana said.

And then Alex walked in.

"WHAT UP LIL BITCHES." He yells.

"I'm going to kill him," Diana muttered not very loud, but they heard it.

"I'll get the weapon. A bullet to his head should do it."

"I'll arrange for a place to bury the body."

"I'll deal with Karter."

"So we're set?"

"Yup. Oh, there is a graveyard near this really nice ice cream place."

"I could do with some ice cream right about now."

And this entire conversation happened, while both of them continued to stare into Alex's eyes.

He had a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"You girls are crazy." He said slowly.

Diana shrugged her shoulders.