•16•Sebastian•

"The only other option is to kidnap her and run away from here. Move to a different country." Andrew was saying.

Sebastian had asked him for ideas to protect Diana. Even though his father had asked them to just kidnap her, he knew she would never be safe.

They were both at a party. In another hour they would be attacking The Vixen Devils' headquarters.

"He would track us down. She could get hurt easily if we keep running from his men."

"Sebastian, don't you think you're protecting her a little too much for someone who you've never even met?" Andrew asked.

Sebastian looked at him but didn't answer.
Andrew looked like he was about to say something else when he stopped and looked above Sebastian's shoulder.

A guy in his early 20s was standing there.

"Mind if I take this seat?" He asked pointing at the seat beside Sebastian.

Sebastian shrugged.

He sat down and ordered for a whiskey.
"You're viper Right?" He asked Sebastian.
Sebastian didn't reply. He raised one eyebrow.

"You are?"

"I'm hunter. From the Vixen devils." He replied.

Sebastian kept his face as straight as possible. This was one of the guys who they were ordered to kidnap. He could feel Andrew's eyes on him but he didn't turn around.

"And?" He asked Hunter. "What do you want?"

He must have sounded pissed cause the guy put his hand up in surrender.

"I just wanted to thank you."

"For What?"

He drowned his drink and got up.

And just before he left he spoke five words to Sebastian. Words Sebastian dreaded.

"For leading us to Diana."

*****

"How the fuck does he know?" Sebastian asked Andrew once Hunter left.

"Not sure man. But you have to be careful now. If he knows he can easily tell the boss." Andrew said looking worried.

Sebastian gritted his teeth. "Get him." He told Andrew.

Andrew nodded and left after him.

Sebastian drowned his drink and got up. He saw Brianna drunk and making out with some random guy. He was clearly sober.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. But he still went up to them.

"Alright that's enough, " he said grabbing her away from him.

"Issss ittt?" She asked smiling up at him.

"Yes yes, it is." He told her.

"Hey! Who are You?" The guy asked him.

Sebastian glared at him so hard he backed away. He picked Brianna up bridal style and took her outside to where the car was.

As he was placing her in the backseat, Andrew came over to him.

"He isn't anywhere. Can't find him."