•6•Sebastian•

Sebastian couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked towards them dragging the guy Andrew found cute along with her.

"Hey, sexy." She said to him.

"Hey." Andrew replied.

Sebastian didn't even bother to correct him this time. The girl turned to Andrew

"Have you met Jake?" She said making a sweeping gesture towards him and moved out of the way.

Classic wingman move. The guy Jake seemed to have a hard time trying to talk to Andrew. Andrew smiled. He was amused.

"You want to get a drink?" He asked Jake.

"Yes please." Jake replied, clearly relieved because he needed a drink to get through this.

The girl disappeared into the crowd. Sebastian was about to go and search for her when she appeared again. This time with a drink in her hand.

"Got yourself a glass huh?" He asked her.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'. "This way, you don't have to get me a glass and I don't owe you anything."

"Smart," Sebastian replied. "Can I at least know your name?"

"Let's not go there. How about you just call me... Vex?" She replied.

Vex...

"Sure. And you can call me Viper."

She sat down beside him.

"How come none of the people staring at you has actually come and talked to you?" Sebastian asked her.

"Same reason no one's talking to you either." She took a sip from her glass. She then went on to make the cutest gagging expression.

Sebastian smiled.

"And what reason is that?" He asked amused.

"You're not approachable. You make it seem like if anyone disturbed you, you would put a bullet through their head."

"It didn't stop you?"

"I came here for Jake. And I would take a bullet in the head for him." She turned to him and smiled.

"So how do I become more..."

"Approachable?" She asked. "Pretty simple. Make out with one girl and the rest will come."

"But won't that just push em away?"

"Oh boy." She looking at him like she would look at a cute puppy. "Aren't you adorable." Sebastian took offence. He was a badass. Not 'adorable'.

"You know nothing about girls, do you?" She got up. "You're just sitting here right now. Half of them probably already hate me for just talking to you. But the minute anyone else gets you, they will come."

She walked over and stood right in front of him. She bent down and kissed him hard on the lips. He could taste the vodka she had just sipped.

She pulled away, winked at him and then walked away.

She hadn't gotten 5 feet from him when another girl came and sat beside him placing her hand on his thigh. Vex on the other hand already had a guy trying to get her a drink.

She looked back at him with an "I told you" face.

Sebastian turned to the new girl " I'm sorry, but I'm with her." He said, pointing to vex. The girl made a face and walked away.

Vex smiled and turned to the guy trying to buy her a drink. "I'm with him."
The guy went "What?! But I'm so much hotter. "

Vex threw her drink in his face. "And so much more delicious now." And then walked back to him.

Badass.

Why couldn't he be betrothed to someone like her?

"Would you like some diet coke?" He asked as she sat down.

"It's like you read my mind." She replied. He got her some and she thanked him.

She looked at him thoughtfully for a while.

"So... what's bothering you?" She asked him.

The question took him by surprise. No one other than Andrew actually ever asked him to open up. And this was a complete stranger.

He couldn't trust her.

She must've understood his hesitation since she said, "It's cool if you don't want to tell, I know I wouldn't either if I was you."

"It's girl problems though, right?"

Sebastian just continued to look at her impressed.

She smiled. "Doesn't take much to guess that. More than half the men in here are because of that reason."

Sebastian laughed.

"You're right." He said. "It's girl problems."

"Maybe I can help?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I don't kn-"

A sudden sound went through the club.

A gunshot.

Sebastian's immediate reflex was to push Vex under the table. A girl screamed.

He sensed Vex tense near his hand. She pushed away from him and ran towards the scream.

"Vex!" He yelled.

Sebastian was about to run after her when Andrew pulled him back. Andrew was stronger than he was. He could feel two more pairs of hands pulling him back.

His driver and a bodyguard. They were trying to get him out of there.

Sebastian turned to Andrew. "She's in there! " he said pointing to the club he was now being dragged out of. "Let me go!" He yelled.

"I know Seb. But there is nothing that can be done. "

That's when he felt it. An injection on his neck.

He felt himself losing consciousness.

"Vex..."

And then everything went black.

Hey guys. Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Oh and don't forget to vote.
Thanks for reading.