•7•Diana•

Diana ran towards the sound of the scream. If there was one thing Diana refused to accept, it was walking away when a woman or girl needed help.

The girl who screamed was lying on the ground. A man held her strongly by the wrist and pulled her up. She continued to yell.

"Shut up!" He yelled at her.

She muffled her cries with her free hand. Diana walked forward.

"Let her go."

At the corner of her eye, she could see Sid and em look at her wide-eyed.

The man chuckled. "Look what we have here." Some of the other men smirked.

"I said let.her. go." Diana repeated stressing each word.

"Of course my queen." the man said, faking a curtsey. He let the girl go.

She ran, rubbing her wrists.

"Thanks." Diana replied and turned around to walk away.

"Oh not so quickly, my queen." The man said.

Diana could feel him walk up to her.
He put his hand on her shoulder.

She didn't think twice.

She grabbed ahold of his hand and twisted it. She turned him around with his hand at his back. He yelled in pain. She kicked him at the back of his knee and he fell down. She kept his hands locked nicely behind him. With her free hand, she took his pistol and pointed at his head.

None of the other men moved. But that wasn't Diana's problem.

"Will you lay your hand on another woman?" She asked him.

He didn't answer. Diana twisted his hand more and he yelled out in pain.

"Answer me!"

"No, I won't!" He yelled out.

Diana bent down near him and whispered into his ear.

"Better not. Or the next time you meet me, I'll chop those hands off."

She let him go, still holding onto the pistol. But she had only one pistol and they had at least 5 men on their side. She didn't stand a chance. That's when she felt Sid pull her into the crowd.

"Get her!" She heard the man yell.

Em got ahold of her and dragged her out of the club.

"Go go go." Sid said, pushing them into the car.

The minute we were in, he started driving. The car was silent for one second.

And then they all erupted.

"HOW CAN YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER LIKE THAT."

"COULD'VE KILLED YOURSELF. "

"BOSS WOULD'VE KILLED US."

The last one was Sid. Obviously.

"Guys! Calm the eff down. I'm fine!" Diana yelled over their voices. "I wasn't going to stand there and do nothing while a woman got hurt."

Em turned around from the passenger seat to look at Diana.

"I am so pissed and so proud of you right now." She said.

Diana smiled.

"Well to be fair, you did fight well. But not well enough. Or smart enough." Sid said.

"I had a gun to his head." Diana said.

"Yes, but there were people around. They could have gotten hurt."