The Battle for Kynesgrove

We arrived, and with no haste went straight to the burial site. I need to ask Hadvar where he found the map of burial sites for dragons. We heard a dragon roar from in front of us. We dashed behind a big rock for cover. We peeked are heads out enough to see Alduin the world eater flying above the burial site.

Hadvar- We can't fight Alduin here, right now. He is too powerful.

Alduin-Numinex dii kaal do nu. Alok wah dii zul ahrk Zu'u uth hi wah kos neben dii rel. Krii faal Dovahkiin ahrk ek fahdon. Nust los undin tol vild buld. Zu'u nu bolaav hi laas!

Numinex-Geh Alduin, dii drog. Zu'u fen krii faal Dovahkiin ahrk ek fahdon!

Alduin- you do not even speak our language! How dare you take the name of dovah!

Alduin looked directly at me.

Dar'Jo- I am no child. I can speak different languages fluently. Just like this one. I take the name of dovah because I can speak like you but not understand it! If you should take the name of dovah fight me! Not your champions, you against me!

Alduin- AGH! Mortals Zu'u laan wah krii niin pah!

He flew away in rage and left Numinex and me.

Dar'Jo- It's just you and me now, big boy. Let's dance!

I circled him my eyes on his. He was looking for an exit in case he lost. There was none. Alduin wanted him to stay and kill me, or he would die. I ran closer but stopped half way. He looked confused and that's when i struck. I threw my spear at his wing so he couldn't fly away then I hacked and slashed.

Numinex- Yol Friin Ag!

Dragons use their voices to battle. This meant Fire, Heat, Burn. Fire dragon against frost bow. Uh oh. I pulled out my bow that had a frost enchantment. I shot at him a couple times and hit twice. The third one missed and hit dirt. Then my spear was doing something to the dragon. It was poisoning the dragon. The dragon at this point was so weak he could not even speak. I pulled out my sword and struck him in the heart. I pulled the sword out and he was dead.

Numinex- Dovahkiin nid!

I took his soul, this time I blocked out his memories and just kept the power. The battle was over, I was victorious. Then I realized...

Dar'Jo- Hadvar, Hadvar! You ok?!

Fine he said. He looked at me astonishingly. Well I mean I did just kill a dragon.

Hadvar- how did you... never mind. Let's tell Kynsegrove that they are safe.

We walked to the inn and told everyone that they were safe. We rode our horses to Riverwood and stopped at the Sleeping Giant Inn for food, drinks, music, and a place to sleep.

To be continued...