Like a Breeze

I looked to my conjured Dremora Lords and they were guarding me. I turned behind me and some of the stormcloaks were closing in for the kill. Thinking I couldn't take all of them on alone. Well I had four friends to help with that. They charged line by line. I outreached my hands again and they slowed to a stop. I felt wind blowing and whistling, I heard electricity sparking from my hands and when I opened my eyes I was shocked. She was zapping a giant electric storm at the enemy vaporizing them by the second. Most of them turned and ran the others who weren't caught in the storm tried to attack me. But my Dremora Lords took them down. Soon there was at least 10 out of 100 men left.

They all ran and Whiterun prevailed. Later that night there was a dinner party at the mead hall, Jorrvaskr.

Citizen- How on earth did you conjure up those....those Dremora?

Dar'Jo- I am not quite sure how I did anything I was just really mad I guess.

Guard- Well looks like we will try to keep you happy am I right, hahahaha

We all laughed with him and ate some more food.
We laughed and told jokes. Some of the guards got drunk and puked everywhere. Hadvar was acting out the stormcloaks and their expressions. We left after a couple hours but before I could head out the door Aela, the huntress of the Companions came up to me and asked a question.

Aela- Would you be interested in joining our guild? You have proven that you are a worthy fighter.

Dar'Jo- Wait you want ME to join the Companions? That would be an honor!

Aela- Great! To sign up talk to Kodlac. He knows a spark to a great fire when he sees it.

This. Was. Awesome. I get to join the Companions! They are like the most awesome huntsman and huntresses in The Pale! I need to talk to Hadvar and Kharjo. I found Kharjo and told him about my invitation.

Kharjo- That's great, Dar'Jo! Oh and thank you for fighting for us. I want to give you my amulet as a sign of gratitude. Thank you again.

He handed over a silver and amethyst amulet. I held it in my hands looking at it as it shined bright from the warm glow of the fire. I put it around my neck to show I accept his humble gift. He left and went to find the other caravan traders. I scanned around and planted my eyes on Hadvar whom was standing by the hearth, praying it looked like. I walked over to him to tell him about the invitation from Aela. His eyes widened then shrank. He smiled then without warning he lifted me up and shouted hooray! He carried me on his shoulder while a group of guardsmen walked in a crowd around us out the door. They hooted and hollered and shouted with glee.

I was so excited to become a huntress for the Companions. We walked out the door to the market place and Hadvar set me down to the ground. Before I could start off towards my home in Riverwood the Jarl walked up to me with 2 guards behind either side of him. I thought I had done something wrong but when he handed me a key I was caught off guard.

Jarl Balgruuf- I present this key to Breezehome. The empty household in Whiterun to the Dragonborn, Dar'Jo Mooncrest for protecting this city not once but 2 times against danger. We thank you for your service and want you to have this as a sign for our thanks.

I grabbed the key and held it up high for the people to see.

Dar'Jo- YEEAAAAH!

I shouted and got a ton more shouts from the guards who helped in battle. I walked to my new home as everyone else scattered. We walked in and saw the most beautiful house ever. But tomorrow I think I will deliver a speech to all the brave men and women on the battle field who risked their lives to protect the innocent people of Whiterun. 

To be continued...

Word count: 708