The Blades

We sat at a seat and that is where I wanted to ask. Then he got up to get food and drinks. Does he want to talk about it? I hope so because we are. He came back, now was my chance.

Dar'Jo- Hadvar, can I ask you something?

Hadvar- Of course! Now what is on your mind, lass?

Dar'Jo- Well I wanted to know where you got a map of dragon burial sites. So where did you get them?

He looked at me, paused then silently said, to follow him. I followed him reluctantly as he walked over toward the inn keeper. What does she have to do with this. I don't know.

Hadvar- We need to go. It's the you know who.

Inn keeper- The dragonborn! I mean the Dragonborn but how?

Hadvar- Let's just go

Dar'Jo- Hadvar where are we going?! Hadvar!

Hadvar- Just follow me.

We walked into a room. It was the library as well as a bedroom for someone. The inn keeper closed the door behind her. Then she walked over to a wardrobe. She had a key in her hand and put it into a the lock on the door. It opened up, that sneaky bastard. Secret hideout in her own inn. It lead down into a basement that had lots of weird items. Like a sword that had a dragon carved into it.

Inn keeper- so you are dragonborn?

Dar'Jo- ok first off who are you?

Delphine- I am Delphine. One of the very few Blades that remain. Hadvar is also a Blades member. We found a map of dragon burial sites. If it is true that you are dragonborn we can kill Alduin!

Dar'Jo- Alduin. The dragon that can eat the WORLD! You are very funny if you think that I can do that. I am dragonborn, but not some legendary dragon slayer. I only killed 2 dragons. But both times I had help.

Delphine-Well you still took their souls. By doing so you can make sure Alduin does not raise an army of them. He is bringing them to life.

Hadvar- we also think that Alduins return has something to do with the Thalmor.

Delphine- Yes, we think that they have an artifact of power that allowed Alduin back into our timeline.

Hadvar- We need to know if they have anything to do with it though. So we think you can help us by sneaking into the Thalmor Embassy.

Dar'Jo- Why do you think they have some sort of power?

Delphine- The day Helgen was destroyed the Thalmor were there. Also the war was about to end, the Imperials had Ulfric. Then a dragon attacks. Who else prospers from that but them? They want the war to continue. So they must have brought back Alduin.

Hadvar- Hopefully we are right about it.

Dar'Jo- just give me time to think about all of this.

To be continued...