Killing Alduin is Possible?

Hadvar- Hey, lass wake up! Don't quit on me now.

My ears perked up to his woe filled voice. The light from the sun glared in my eyes, forcing them shut.
When we reached an area that I felt grew dimmed I decided to try and open my eyes again. Worried faces surrounded me from all sides. The smell of disease and the sound of healing spells blasted me. I sat up in Hadvar's arms. All my friends looked at me with excitement and joy. Soon their tears of sadness fell down their cheeks as tears of happiness.

Dar'Jo- Hey, how are you guys?

Some burst out in more tears and some laughed or hugged another. I was relieved that I could still see them. I tried sitting up but then two priests lay me back down.  It felt like forever until they finished, but they did and I was relieved.

Dar'Jo- What happened to the werewolf?

Hadvar looked at me with a sort of hesitation.

Hadvar- Um...he kinda....got....away.

I was relieved that the werewolf got away. Sure, he may have nearly killed me, but I had killed all his friends right in front of his face. I would be pretty furious if someone had killed all my friends in front of my face. We walked back to Breezehome, which Lydia tended to. We talked for a long time, I was telling them what had previously happened. Then the sound of a knock at the door caught everyone off guard. I stood up hurriedly looking to the door. Lydia had already begun to draw her weapon along with the others.

I started to walk over towards the door when the knock grew louder. It made me halt for only a second before counting my trek to the door. I peeped my head out the door to see who was there. When I saw who it was I was set back, unexpectedly seeing the captain of the guards in Whiterun.

Caius- Good evening Dragonborn! May I have a moment of your time to talk to you please?

This was a strange visit. I gave a quick pause to think if I should decline his offer or not.

Dar'Jo- Sure, where would you like to talk?

He cracked open a disturbing smirk which made me somewhat uncomfortable.

Caius- Follow me.

So I did as told reluctantly. It was a peaceful walk up the stairs to Dragonsreach with the shimmering waterfall flowing loudly next to me. It's noise was quite calming and made me think of times in Elseweyr where my mother and I would go climbing the rocks to watch the great falls in the summer. We finally come to the gates of Dragonsreach as they widen out into the hall room. The boom that came after they close made my ears perk up. The jarl sitting in his throne all prideful stared into my soul, or so it felt like. A girl with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes with leather armor on her was standing patiently next to the jarl. Delphine. I wondered what she needed.

Delphine- Finally, the ultimate dragon slayer is here. Now we can talk. This way.

She motioned me toward a room where a man, I could only assume was a servant, poured us some tea. Delphine took a sip while staring at me with a look that told me she had questions running in her mind. Setting her cup down gently, she looked at me and stayed quiet for a second.

Delphine- We can kill Alduin.