What's up

This is not happening. Come on really universe I have class with this ass? Who wants to.................... 

                                                                                   [CONTINUED]

Who wants to be stuck in a class with a guy that flirts with you constantly and doesn't take a hint. You can obviously guess who the ass is.

"Jackson" I say with a fake smile, and rolling my eyes praying that he won't sit next to me, seeing as I was sitting in the back in the corner by myself.

"Hey Amara" Jackson say biting his lip seductively. If his girlfriend knew that he has been flirting with me for years she would really be upset. But I wasn't going to tell her because that would only cause trouble and I am pretty good at not mixing my gang life and school life together.

"Hey" I say looking at him annoyed.

"So do you want to hang out sometime"

"Um...No" I say faking excitement and taking out my phone.

"Come on don't be like that"

"Um...No" I say with even more anger this time, not even looking at because if I do I'm going to end up punching his ass in the face.

"Maria doesn't have to know" Jackson says taking the seat next to me.

" How many times do I have to say It....NO " I say putting a little bit more warning in  my voice.

"Don't be like that " Jackson says taking his hand and putting it on my thigh. Which immediately made me turn into a fire ball, I felt like the characters in dragon ball Z when they have and ultimate power up.

"Stop" I say putting my phone down and moving his hand off. Which he quickly put back, when I reached for my phone.

"Hey...leave her alone" A voice says with a hint of bass. When I look past Jackson it turned out to be the guy from the video who plans to take down my gang.

"What are you gonna do about it" Jackson say immediately standing up and using his football strength to look intimidating.

"This" The guys says and before Jackson could even respond, the guy had him on the ground and his nose was bleeding and his gang were beating him up. I will admit t was fun to watch him get his ass kick, but it would have been much funnier.

"What is so funny love" The guy says with a smirk motioning for his  guys to let Jackson go.  When I didn't respond he looked a little annoyed, but he still smirked. I actually had to think about what I was going to say next, because that would be blowing my cover. But it's not like anyone here didn't know I was in gang anyway. But he didn't know that.

"Just that he got his ass kicked" I say calming down.

"This isn't over" Jackson says pointing to me and quickly walking out the class room. I just shrug and continue playing on my phone, and to text the girls about what just happened.

"So....Love what's your name" The guys says running his hands once again through his Black hair.  I couldn't help, but look up at him surprised. But hey he didn't know, just like I didn't know that he is a gang leader wink wink. So why not play clueless.

"I think if I tell you I just might have to kill you" I say with  a serious tone. Which caused his guys to look at me suspiciously.

"I'm like a cat with nine lives it takes a lot to kill me" he says with a smirk looking down.

"Well what's you name than...cat with nine lives" I say not taking my eyes off of him. I was actually surprised to say he was of hot, seeing as his ocean blue eyes, with his dark hair; made them pop. And he was really built, I can't exactly figure out how tall he is unless I stand up, but that would be weird to stand up in the middle of a conversation. Right! also weird that I'm checking him out.