"I'm not mad"

Literally waking up in a lavish room is amazing don't get me wrong, but also I had a really sharp pain in my neck. Which told me that someone drugged me and I can't wait to find out who because they are so dead.

When I get up I see that someone has also changed my clothes in a silky shirt and shorts. Such and Asshole I don't like wear silky stuff because its so....I don't even know. But who ever put this on me did it on purpose.

Oh I can't wait to ruin everyone day.

I quickly get up and head to the shower so I can search through the closet.   When I'm finished throwing clothes all around I see a perfect out fit.

 what better way than to let my anger out than to beat someone's ass, specifically the person who drugged me

After getting dress I grab my phone that was left on the nightstand and head towards the door.

"Fuck" I whisper yell to my self.

Of course they put guards out side my door. Well that just gave me an idea. (wicked smile)

I quickly walk in the bathroom and scream at the top of my lungs until I hear the door open. When the guards come in that's when I make my move, I kick one in the stomach and punch the other in the face. And than run out the room laughing my ass off. Boy was today going to be a good day. When I make it to the kitchen and the big table I am greeted with everyone at the table.

"What's up bitches" I say with a smirk. And grab a the seat that was facing my dads but all the way at the other end of the table.

"Hey Amara how did you sleep" My father says still with his eyes glued to newspaper in his hands.

"Oh you know woke...had a really sharp pain in my NECK ...or maybe I just slept on wrong any who than got in the shower got dress kicked some guys ass and than now were here...how was your day" I say looking at everyone's a faces.

"It was..."

"Oh sorry left out one thing...I don't give a shit" And with that I got up from the table and walked out the room.

"Amara stop being a bitch and listen to your father all he's trying to do is protect you" I hear a voice say which immediately stops me in my trucks.

"First off that...in their is not my father if anything for all we know he could just be a sperm donor and you are not my boyfriend...or friend for that matter so I don't have to listen to you"  I say smartly getting up in his face.

"If you wanna be mad at someone I rather you be mad at me" That cause me to laugh.

"You just don't get it do you....I actually liked you but obviously it was all a Skam"

"I didn't know I swear and why would I even waist my time being mad about you sister being missing and coming to find her with you"

"Obviously... you were in on it" I say smartly.