"you are so dead"

(Previously)

what happens when you fight in the dark.

"I always have to do things my self" the guy yells. For some reason his voice sounded so familar, but not a good time for that. I quickly take the knife in my right hand and punch him in the face with my left and try to cut him with my right. But all he does is grab my right hand and takes the knife and throws it towards the door. We both watch it slide and stop.

"Well that sucks" I say sadly. And than quickly kick him in the balls. Which he than groans, so I kick him and he falls on his back. I straddle him and grab the knife and take off his mask which than the light in the gym come one and I see everyone standing their shocked.

"Sup guys" I say with a smile, but when I look down I see this ass whole's face.

"It was...."

(Continued)

"Miles" I say shocked.

"What is going on" My father says angrily.

"Well this ass was trying to kill me...and their is a dead body in the living room...behind me and here" I Say angrily glaring at Miles.

"Tried...I almost did" Miles say with a evil laugh.

"I am going to kill you" I say angrily. Getting the knife and trying to stab him in the neck, but someone pulled me off of him before it made contact.

"Hey" I yell as my body gets lifted off of Miles by Alex.

"Drew, Take him to cellar" My dad says glaring at him as, Drew drags him out of the room. All I could hear was Miles shouting that when he got out he was going to kill me. please he couldn't even beat me when we were fighting let alone he will manage to succeed in killing me.

"Why didn't you let me stab him in the neck" I say yell angrily.

"Because I think he was working for Matt" My dad says rubbing his temples.

"What ever" I say angrily walking away and screaming frustratedly. I quickly walk to my room and slam the door behind me and belly flop on the bed. this can't be happening I am completely trapped in a house because my ex boyfriend who I forgot to mention is a gang leader in new York and a complete dick. Just nice, Just great.

After laying in the same position for what felt like an hour It was finally morning thank goodness. I finally get up and get in the shower and find something to wear.

What a better day to wear boots. I quickly curl my hair and put on a pair of shades and head down stairs. When I make it to the table it's empty.

"Hello" I call out as I take a seat.

"Oh hi miss umm" The maid says as if she is confused.

"You can call me Amara" I say awkwardly.