"Don't question me"

"We can't go to hospital in case they plan to finish the job so..." Matt trails off.

"Well than we do what we used to do before in this situation" Jordan says with a sigh.

"No were not doing that again" I yell.

"Well we have no choice and besides if their is more than one they have come to kill you not be your friend" Myla sighs.

"I don't have friends" I say honestly.

"Exactly no pull over" Myla says to Drew who was driving.

"Or we could go to gang house" Drew says not listening to either of them.

"See" I say wincing a little. "I like Drew's plan better"

"Fine but I highly doubt you guys have anyone who could take that out other than us" Myla sighs.

"And this is why I hated going on mission's with you" I mumble.

"Would you rather die or be alive and well"

"Jordan knows the answer to all my questions" I laughs lightly.

"We all know the answer to that question" He laughs back.

"you guys are both kids" Myla sighs rolling her eyes.

"The only kids are one's who are in the car behind us which is a result to the fact that all of you guys want to be my guardian angle" I sigh. "Trust me when i die i die like now if i die i die that's it their is no coming back for me" I say honestly.

"Don't say that" Drew sighs.

"Hey if i do die maybe the devil can give me an upgraded job from everyone else like scaring people to death" I laugh getting nothing but sadness back.

"Trust me well all be right were you are" Matt sighs.

"Our life sucked before" I say with another sigh looking up at the ceiling of the car. "At least now it's a lot better and less tortures...well i can't say torturous because everyday is torture we will never be normal people nor will we ever be happy"

"We are now" Jordan smiles.

"And how long do you think that's going to last before all of us go crazy" I sigh.

I was carried to my old room which surprisingly still looked nice although the bed was no longer in the corner it was now in the middle so it was accessible from both sides.

"Alex and everyone is fine" Theo sighs.

"Well that's good to know" I say with another wince when i added more pressure to the wound.

"Layla said she's on her way and she's bring help" Theo smiles.

"That's sound not so much fun although it's weird being back in this old room" I laugh.

"It's just a room" Drew smiles.

"No it's not" Matt sighs.

"It will never be just a room" Myla says sadly.

"Were not locked up and caged like animals anymore to do Martins bidding so if he wants me dead he is just going to have to come and do it himself the same for Samuel or what ever his name is" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'll go get you some water or something" Myla smiles lightly. "Hey take Jordan with you he's becoming a betty buzz kill with all the sad glances" I sigh.

"say's the girl who is talking about her room" He sighs standing and following behind Myla.

"I can't believe you still have more of these" Matt sighs walking out of the bathroom with the pills Martin used to make me take in his hand.