He's your what?

Previously.........

"I know who has your sister" Drew says holding the phone out for me and the rest of the girl to see.

"I guess we are going to London" Alex says looking at Layla and Kayla.

"Yeah I guess so" Kayla says sadly.

"And a lot of people are going to die tonight" I say fighting my anger, and the urge to punch something.

( Continued)

"Drew you have some explaining to do" I say angrily.

"Look...I don't know why he took your sister...but I promise when we find him I'm most definitely going to kick his ass" Drew says back with more anger, while dialing a number on his phone.

"Hey Zack kick every one out party's over" Drew says in a stern voice.

"follow me" As we all follow Drew up the steps I couldn't help, but to be even angrier than before. I can't believe this ass whole's friends cousin kidnapped my sister and took her to Paris. When we finally make it to a room like an office. Soon his whole gang come piling in the room.

"Hey Jack we need the jet now" Drew says fighting his anger. It seemed like they were on that phone for forever. I couldn't help but be on edge.

"Thanks" When the call was over he threw it across the room which surprised me and everyone else in the room.

"Nick why in the hell does your cousin have Amara's sister" Drew yells.

"I don't know" Nick  says cowering down.

"You better not be lying to me....because I won't hesitate to kill you for this"

"Take him and lock him up and meet me out side in the cars in  5 minutes"

"Yes boss" They all say in unison and drag a screaming Nick out the room.

"Let's go" Drew says in a calm tone and taking my hand.

"let go of me...I can walk by myself I don't need your help" I say smartly while walking out the room.

The drive to his private airport made me even more mad, because I wanted to literally kill someone. When my gang and his finally boarded. Of course he had to sit next to me. Ass!

"You know if your friends cousin touches my sister I am literally going to kill you" I say angrily looking out the window.

"Wow...and I thought when you kissed me you actually liked me" He says with a smirk.

"Ugh....I kissed you" I say shocked.

"Yup...and in fact I didn't hear any company when I kiss you back"

"Yeah right...like I would kiss an asshole like you"

"already did"

"like I said before I could just kill you right now" I say smartly.

"You wouldn't admit it....you wouldn't even hit me" Drew says getting in my face.

"You wanna bet" I say slapping as hard as I could across the face and getting up and heading to the back of the plane to the room.

"wow...Amara really childish" Drew says standing up and following me to the room.

"I'm Childish...out of all places in this plane you could have sat you seat next to me" I yell back.