round 1

(DON'T FORGET TO VOTE)

I know I known I probably shouldn't take it easy on her but her life is like literally linked to my sisters so he never said if we fight I couldn't kid her ass but not has he said I couldn't just lock her away. but who does he think I am I am not a very gental person seeing as she tryed to come for me well, I'm sorry but I'm going to kid her ass and love every minute of it.

"Amara I have no doubt that you'll kick her ass but just don't get hurt okay" Drew whispers grabbing my arm.

"Ouch my feelings are hurting...You have no faith in me...just sad...eel it's what ever this is my last chance at freedom so mind as well use it and kick this hitches ass" I snarl.

"Less talk princess" she says taking off her jacket.

"Are you sure you want me to stop talking becuase if I do the only thing your going to hear is my fist breaking your face" I say with a smirk.

"Its funny how someone so small has comebacks"

" we are literally the same size...like your and inches taller Thats it" I say fustratedly.

"Yeah yeah what ever" she says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah yeah what ever" I say mocking her voice as I take of my jacket.

"You know Matt told me a lot about you"

" and what might that be" I say not giving two fucks.

"That you cheated on him with Edwin his best friend"

"Please as if Edwin was for one shorter than me two low-key asshole and had horrible hair "

"Good point but did you...because if you did that would mean I am not the little slut you keep making me out to be" she laughs.

"Between us girl's" I fake whispers. " I like guy's talller than me with amazing hair and who are not assholes...well have of the time" I say shrugging.

"What ever" she says disappointed.

"As are you disappointed that I don't sleep with guy's to get what I want" I say in a mocking tone.

"Trust me when Matt gets his hands on you your dead" she snarls.

"So he says" I say sighing while rolling my eyes. "If he  wanted me dead he wouldn't have seent my temporary replacement to come and get me would he" I say in a matter of fact tone.

" Matt loves me" she yells.

"Yeah well he loves anything he can control so do you still Want to "kick my bitch ass" or are you tired of talking because I kinda want to get this over with before the pizza guy comes because I want to take a shower and watch tv" I say carelessly.

"I can't wait to kick your ass"

"Okay well now that you still Want to fight me I have to take off all of my weapons so I don't "accidentally" kill you" I say sarcastically.

"Like you could" she mumbles.

"Alex...Drew do you think you could hold this stuff for my" I say taking off my jacket and pulling knives out of boots and a gun out of the holster on my back.

"Damn" drew says shocked.

"This is what happens when people try to Kill me I have to turn my self literally into weapon" I say continues pulling knives out of my pants.

"You should see what happens when people kidnap me" I say with a laugh.

"I don't think the people who kidnap you even alive to tell anyone" Drew says with a laugh.