"your supposed to be dead"

Drew's POV

Drew's POV

I was super nervous I couldn't help but think maybe she'll just back out and say she didn't want to get married or something or make an excuse that her dress got messed up or something went wrong with the venue. And than the fact that the only thing I dreamed of last night was her beautiful face and the first time we met and how if I fuck up her dad will literally kill me and not give to fucks if I say sorry. The kids were surprisingly good with just me with the help of Alex and his ability to make anything fun. Which told me Alex was going to be one cool dad one day. But the one thing that was going threw my mind as I was taking a shower and getting dressed is I was marrying the most beautiful girl I have ever seen who is the most coolest person and mom ever and I get to spend the rest of my life with her. The boys looked very handsome in their suits and I knew Amara would be proud of how I got them dress and ready all by my self if you count Alex holding a very temper tantrum Dillon who wanted Ice Cream early in the morning. But after the long funny hilarious breakfast I got them both dress and made them look good and even did the same for me. Not before I finished packing my bag and Amara's because of the honeymoon surprise I knew she would love when she found out where we were going but the only thing I could tell her is it was hot because if I told her exactly were than it wouldn't be a surprise and besides her father had a surprise for her their and didn't want her to find out about it until we got their.

"Drew" Alex says breaking me out of my trance as I put both suit cases in the trunk of the car.

"Yeah" I say turning around to face him.

"nervous" He smiles brightly.

"You have no Idea" I say honestly.

"trust me I know what it is like to feel super nervous especially the first time I asked out Layla now that is when I thought my life was over" He sighs happily thinking back to that moment.

"Well it had to be easier than me asking out Amara now that was a challenge" I say running a hand threw my hair.

"Now that makes a person want to kill themselves she is just so stubborn some times" Alex says putting his hands in his pockets.