"Come on"

"Amara" Natasha says sadly.

"Yes Natasha" I say her name with all the venom I could muster.

" Amara" She says holding back tears.

"Oh I'm sorry did I make you cry" I say walking over to her and standing in her face.

"Amara" She says lightly touching my face.

"You know going through all of that torture taught me a lot of things and one of them is to control my emotions and right now I feel nothing for you no remorse nor sympathy if anything I feel cold inside and I honestly want to just kill you" I laugh. "But I can't because than I would have to go through so much just to hide you body and stuff and honestly that is a lot to handle in its self but theirs no reason for you to cry because that little girl you raised while drunk and ruining your life is dead so guess what stop crying like you sudden care and have feelings because deep down I know you hate me otherwise you wouldn't have sold me now would you" I say coldly.

"I didn't do it because I hated you or hate you I did it to save you ok you with me wasn't going to encourage you to become something but when I signed that contract you were only supposed to be with them they weren't supposed to even go near you only to have you as something if I messed up and didn't pay them back but when you signed that contract with them it changed mine which meant I had no more power over the situation and if I said or did anything they would have killed you and hope so I stayed quite" She sighs.

"They encouraged me alright" I sigh staring into blank space.

"Amara I am truly sorry" She cries.

"I'm not" I say heartlessly and take out a needle and plunge it into her neck causing her to go to sleep. I couldn't help but watch her body fall to the floor.

"Grab her" I say walking to the door to hold it open for the guys out side to come in.

"Amara what the hell" Drew says confused only with my dad.

"Nice to know your still here" I say with a sigh and grab the laptop and the flash drive and hand it to one of the guys and not to forget a bottle of Vodka.