"im having his baby"

"Amara maybe its not real" Layla says trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah Layla i am sure she would buy a fake pregnancy test"I say hopping out of the girl purse in hand.

"Maybe we should wait" Kayla says nervously.

"Yeah ill just wait for him to come home late at night smelling like cheap perfume and alcohol"I say angry walking to front door of the gang house. Only for my path to be blocked by two soldiers.
"I'm sorry but drew said that you weren't aloud to enter.

"Either you let me in or i kill you pick"i say coldly.

"But" one guy stutters while the other one moves out of the way.

"But nothing"i say pushing him out of the way and opening the door and marching my ass right in their.

"Amara maybe its just a mistake maybe a different Drew" Kara says trying to ease my mind.

"Yeah sure she just so happened to come to my house where Drew lives and smells like he's smell for the past week and a half no i don't think that is a coincidence i think that's the truth coming out"i say walking into the office and opening the door.

"Great a headache"Drew mumbles.

"Every last one of you"i yell. "Out now" I say glaring at Drew.

"No stay"he sighs."Amara what do you want"

"What do i want...well first i want a real answers as to why in the hell you locked me out of the gang house.

"Because their is no reason for you to be here" he sighs.

"No reason for me to be here"i say turning that over in my head.

"Well second question"I say not taking my eyes off of his. "Who is Kristina"

"Kristina"he says trying to think of the name. "That name does ring a bell"

"That sound like a bunch of bullshit" i say coldly. "Because guess what she came to the house today"

"Everyone out"Drew yells glaring at me. "Girls you too" he says with just as much venom he used with me.

"They didn't have to leave why afraid for them to know about Kristina"

"I thought we had an understanding with each other"

"Yeah i thought we did until that bitch came to my door with this" i say holding up velvet box.

"Whats in the box...that has you over reacting" he sighs.

"Shes pregnant Drew"I say hurt but also being strong. "You said that you didnt want to have a baby"

"Yeah i did" he says sitting the box down on the desk befire reverting his attention to me.

"But you know what its fine enjoy your life with her because i cant be with you" i sigh turning around and walking right out and jumping in the car and jetting home.

"Amara" I hear Drew yell as i put stuff into a bag.

"Can you stop over reacting"He sighs walking in the room sitting his keys down.

"I have nothing to say to you Drew" I say walking back into the closet.

"Stop" he says walking in front of me as i try to walk out of the closet causing me to walk around him"

"Just leave me alone" I sigh walking around him avoiding his touch and throwing shirts on the bed and heading for the bathroom.

"Amara"Drew says angrily grabbing me and blocking me into the sink.