"who fights like a girl now"

I was so riled up I the only thing I could see in my head was m beating this guys ass.

"Hey Amara come here for a minute" Drew yells in a worried tone.

"What is it" I say turning around, by that  was completely out of my anger. I hope no one was hurt or  something. I quickly jump down from the boxing ring and walk over.

"Come with me" All he does is drag me off and I couldn't help, but hear the snickers from Miles and his friends.

When we make into what looks like a locker room, he pushed me up against the locker and started to kissing me.

"hey...why in the hell are you kissing me like that" I say curiously with a hint of anger in voice.

"just shut up" He says laughing with a smirk, and than smashing his face with mine.

We literally made out for what felt like a whole hour and than his phone ping. And he quickly stopped and picked it out of his pocket.

"Who's that" I say breathlessly. While using the locker behind me to keep me standing.

"Time to go" He says sternly walking towards the door. he didn't even look up at me. Like what the hell man I could have turned blue from all the oxygen loss.

"What in the hell is going on" I say regaining myself.

"He had to distract you" Layla says stepping in front of me with Alex and Liam and Kayla and Hope, and the whole gang.

"Why...I was about to kick that guys ass" I say sadly.

"Yeah we know and do you honestly think we would miss you kicking some guys ass" Liam says smirking. Well what do you know I missed him to.

"He's right I can't wait to watch my big sis beat his ass" Hope says excitedly hugging the one and only Marcus.

"Yeah well next up Is Marcus" I say smartly.

"Hey...he's nice and my...."

"I'm just gonna cut you off now because if you say boyfriend he is literally going to be dead in a ditch" I say putting and hand up to stop her.

"Wow you would think with me being the one to reunite you guys with your father I would get brownie points with your sister" Marcus says with a laugh.

"Marcus the only brownie point you going to get from me is a burnt one ....as in black I if you don't shut up" 

"Okay well after the nice family reunion you still wanna fight princess" Miles says walking up to me with a smirk.

"Hey Amara...come here" A stern fatherly voice says. Causing me to roll my eyes and everyone else in front of me to laugh.

"What do you want...your going to make me sit this one out...well I'm not I gonna kick his ass" I Yell back frustratedly.

"I actually was going to say kick his ass sweet heart" My dad says rubbing a hand on my head making it messy.

"What  ever" I say with a happy smile.

"But"

"But what now" I say completely taken out of my father bonding moment.

"I get to pick what you kick his ass at" My dad says grinning from ear to ear.

"And what might that be"

"come everyone" My dad says in a booming voice. As we all follow I can't help but wonder what the surprise is. As we start walking to the front of the house  I couldn't help but get nervous butterflies in my stomach.