"Drunk in love"

"Layla....Kayla" I yell.

"yup" Kayla says popping the p. But Layla says nothing which makes me assume she is the guilty one in the situation.  I decided to let I go seeing as I literally just almost died earlier with Drew.

"Can you guys help me get ready" I say heading towards my room.

"Sure" Kayla says , but Layla says nothing which makes me feel bad. It's not like I'm not mad for her telling my sister, but I hate seeing her like that. Because she Is just an exciting person all  the time, I'm pretty sure the only thing that goes through her mind anymore is rainbow and unicorns and magical fairy's flying in the sky.   

"thanks" I decide to not saying anything, because If I know Layla like I do know she will just tell me on her own. But seeing the way it has already been eating her up, she'll just end up yelling it out of know where.  I quickly get n the shower and take my time to think about gang stuff and Drew, and what he said at the warehouse. Which caused me to laugh in the shower. I know weird right laughing in the shower, I'm just happy this time I didn't choke on water. 

When I finish up I see Kayla and Layla looking through outfits they set out on my bed.  When I walk over to my walk in closet and put on my bra and underwear my phone gets a message I wonder who from.

"Hey can one of you get that" I say drying my hair.

I quickly walk out to see who it's from, and Kayla and Layla are both standing their with shocked looks on their faces.

"Who's it from" I say confused.

"Drew" Layla says excitedly, while jumping on the bed. I mean it's just a text, don't get me wrong drew is like Greek god hot, or should I say London god hot.  And his French could make a girl die and come back to life.

"let me see that" I say taking my phone from them.

When I grab the phone, they weren't lying. I typed in my password and clicked on the unknown number.

Unknown Number-this is Drew

Unknown Number- wear something hot

A normal girl would have reacted like this "He did not just tell me to wear something hot what is he trying to say do I not look hot on a daily bases". But I am not a normal girl, so I did what I always do.

Me- okay some sweatpants and a large tee-shirt (:

unknown Number- Funny...and bring something to get wet in.

Me- so not only do I have to look hot but I have to bring something to get wet in.

Unknown Number- I mean you could wear something to get wet in or nothing at all (;

Me- Fine but what am I going to do with my gun (;

Unknown Number- You could leave it home (;

Me- Well enough distracting me I have to look hot remember (:

Unknown Number- you would look hot if you wear nothing, and that would make me very happy

Me- ha Very funny

I quickly saved his number in my phone and sat it down so I could continue to get ready.

"What did he say" Kayla says coming out of my closet with a arm full of more clothes. I hope she knows she is putting all of those back.

"He wants me to look hot" I say falling face first on the bed. were in the hell did my confident badass self go when I talked to Drew today. It's like she said "oops  I'm going to take a detour around drew avenue and go straight to Amara nervous as fuckville . Oh I hate my self.