"Lily"

(Don't forget to vote)

"annoying bitch" He says smacking me

"annoying bitch" He says smacking me. I could hear Drew yell at Edwin but someone was holding him back.

"Move and they shoot" Zach says sternly.

As I lift my head to look at Edwin I can't help but laugh.

"You call that a smack to the face" I say staring at him right in the eyes. "Please even Matt hits harder than that and he was bleeding to death"

"You know I actually thought about different ways to kick your ass but what you did gave me an idea" And with that I stomped on his foot and smacked him so hard in the face at it turned red and his nose started bleeding.

"You bitch" he groans.

"I know" I say turning around to face Zach. "You know I think that Matt wore off on me because you could say that I'm sort of crazy in the head...or something like that" I say walking towards him. "I don't like it when people think that's it's okay to try and control me because I'm a girl and they think girls are weak and aren't strong enough to do anything well girls are stronger than you think other wise you wouldn't be walking this earth now would you" I say stopping in front of his face.

"I guess not but not all girls are the same" He smirks. "Your different than the rest that's why every guy in here feels like that have to have you...and well Drew you are one lucky bastard" he smirks. "Well for another 5 minutes anyway" He sighs walk over to the desk.

"what do you mean by another 5 minutes" Drew says angrily.

"I mean what I mean now Amara do you want peace with me" He says looking at me quizzically.

"Maybe I more so want your head on my office wall although I might have to redecorate" I say with a shrug.

"Funny" He says sarcastically. "Marry me" He says seriously..

"Hellz no what is this a movie or something please you are far from the perfect husband type and your not even my type" I say seriously.

"Why must it be so difficult with you" Zach sighs.

"difficult please I'm far from difficult and besides if you think I would stoop that low for peace with you than you thought wrong" I say looking back at Drew.

"Fine so stubborn...you'll change your mind" He smirks looking at Drew.

"I highly doubt that...like for one if you think trying to seduce me while dancing is going to work your going to have to try harder than that and besides I'm taken and very busy...so if you don't plan on killing me I guess that means I can go home and take a very long nap because your presence makes me sleepy" I say turning around and heading for the door.

"Some where in that head of your is common sense maybe if Drew would have confessed a lot sooner you wouldn't be very angry later" Zach smirks.

"Are we done" I say turning around to face him.