"baby"

(Don't forget to vote)

After about 20 minutes everyone came back with a ice cream

"Got you two" Drew smiles handing me both.

"Am I like supposed to be mad at someone or something because your all acting super weird" I say taking the ice cream and taking a spoon full into my mouth.

"Fine just you know super weirded out at the moment" Drew mumble walking away. I assumed he didn't want me to hear that so I said nothing and just ate my cold amazingly good ice cream.

"okay now that I have Ice cream start talking will you" I sigh while looking down at my ice cream. Which no one said anything.

"Well Miss Sasso" The doctor says.

"Yes doctor dude" I say finishing the first ice cream bowl and starting the second.

"You are pregnant" He says with a smile. Which made me drop the spoon from my mouth and look around the room.

"huh funny" I say picking up the spoon.

"When you came in during surgery we had to find the bullet which we did and ultra sound....you are 4 weeks" The doctors says happily.

"Do you have a trash can" I say seriously. I felt like throwing up this was not something I wanted to hear right now. Which the doctor was confused.

"Trash can like right now" I yell pointing to the small trash can next to bed.

"Oh sorry" The doctor says picking up the trash can and handing it to me.

"Thanks" I say before I start throwing up all the amazingly cold ice cream. It was disgusting I felt horrible for the who 30 minutes I was throwing up.

"I hate all of you" I say looking up for only to minutes until I started throwing up again.

"Everyone out you too doctor except for Drew" I say with my head still inside the trash can.

"Well you are a goner" I heard Alex say before walking out.

"Drew" I say when the door closes.

"Yeah" He says nervously.

"tissue" I say pointing towards the rolling tray.

"Thanks" I say taking it and whipping my mouth. "The least you can do is say something" I say looking at him.

"I honestly don't know what to say" He says not taking his eyes off of me.

"Say anything... that would be great" I say worriedly.

" I'm here always will be we will do this together promise" Drew says hugging me.

"Thanks that definitely helps" I laugh.