"I'm not dead yet"

(Don't forget to Vote)

"Where are you" Alex says worriedly

"I'm like 30 minutes from the house...why is everything okay"

"Yeah everything's fine we were just all worried sick about you"

"I am better now I just need to have some alone time... and now I am in front of the house"

"perfect...now when you get back in here no more alone time because we love you so much and I don't like seeing you sad"

"Love you too ..." And before I could say anything else a black car crashed right next to me and my car flipped.

" And before I could say anything else a black car crashed right next to me and my car flipped

Alex's POV

" Amara" I yell into the phone something's  wrong me and Drew stayed up all night waiting for her but I guess Drew was really tired so he feel asleep but he woke up when I kind of yelled at him and told him Amara was calling me.

"What happened what's wrong" Drew says shacking me.

"Amara has been in a car accident in front of he house" I could see the life flash from his eyes as he quickly ran out the house.

"Everyone get up now it's and emergency" I yell at the top of my lungs knocking on everyone's door.

"babe, What's wrong" Layla says tiredly.

" Amara was in a accident we have to go now" I say worriedly.

"Oh my god where is she" Layla scream's trying to get passed me.

"In front of the house call an ambulance while I wake everyone else up" I say quickly kissing her forehead and handing her my phone.

Drew's POV

when Alex told me that Amara was hurt I felt like my whole world shattered around me, because I can't lose her she is my everything. I quickly run outside to see her black lambo is smoke and a unmarked black SUV driving away. When I make it to her car I can't see through the tinted windows so I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge so I punched to window but it wouldn't break which meant it was bullet proof curse Amara for being so safe about her car. So I go to the other side of the car and lucky the window was broken so I could go in and get her out for that side. I quickly broke the rest of the glass and pulled the door off and climb through and unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her out. When I carried her to the front of the driveway I was thankful that the Ambulance finally got here because I wasn't even sure if she was alive.