The gangster

(Drew's house) ^

After we finished school I waited for my sister to hurry up I was wondering what in the hell was taking her so long. I was about to send Alex in after her to make sure was okay, but right when I gave Alex the look, she came out with a boy. My freshman little sister is talking to a boy she is only fifteen we were so having  a talk when we got home. Every boy in this school knows not to talk to my sister, since Alex literally announced it. Literally he went around the whole school with a picture of her showing boys and when ever he asked if they thought she was cute he literally kicked their ass. So every boy got the memo, but this boy didn't.

"Hey...Amara  this is Marcus" My sister says excitedly. She knew the rules I had set for her and seeing her talk to this boy made me upset because if he broke her heart I was literally going to kill him and not think twice about it.

"Hi...Marcus...Bye Marcus" I say smartly and not taking my angry eye's off my sister.

"Mar...it's fine he just came over to ask if I was going to be at the party tonight" Hope says looking at Marcus, with a smile. She so liked him a lot, and It was killing me. The last time I like a boy....let's just say it didn't end well.

"Alex....put hope in the car" I say angrily and annoyed.

"Listen... here Marcus if... I can see you like my sister and just know if you break her heart...I will literally kill you" I say with a laugh, and not taking my eye's off of him.

"Trust me  I would have done the same for my sister so I understand" Marcus says sadly.  Which made me think about what he said "Would have done" I wonder what happened to his sister.

"Hey Marcus" A familiar voice says behind him.

"Hey Amara" Drew says with a smirk.

I realized that he had all his guys behind him, which made my guys get behind me. I could tell he was shocked, by it but he quickly hid it.

"Hey" I say trying to hide my anger.

"So I see you have body guards" He says with a smirk.

"something like that" I wanted to see what his reaction was going to be priceless, if I said that they were my gang.

"oh...well would it be wrong to ask if you want to hang put before the party"

"Actually it would...because I have to do something with my sister" I say looking back at her in the car angrily.

"Well next time then Mon Amor" He says seductively, while biting his lip and walking away. Is it just me or did he just turn into a male model.

"Bye

"Bye..." I say waving awkwardly.

When they walked away part of me couldn't help, but look at his ass. I mean don't get me wrong I do hate him and plan to kill him, but nothing wrong with having a bit of fun right.