"I can help"

You ever feel bad for saying no to something and than asking for it after you said no

You ever feel bad for saying no to something and than asking for it after you said no. Well that would be me at the moment no surprise their though.

"So" I sigh playing in Drew's hair.

"yes" He says kissing my hand.

"Well..." I sigh trying to get it out but their was nothing that was helping me say it.

"Mom...Dad" Dillon sighs walking in the room and jumping on the bed with frustration.

"yes...Dill" I say curiously this would be the first time in 4 years since he actually came in our room which was a big curiously interesting surprise or me.

"Girls are so confusing" He groans.

"Well theirs no surprise their" Drew sighs.

"hey" I say slapping him lightly.

"what I'm being honest" He sighs.

"And that is exactly why you got slapped" I sigh rolling my eyes at him. "So how is she frustrating and confusing" I say curiously.

"for one it's like she acts like she likes me and than when ever other girls or guys are around she acts different" He sighs. "Like she hates" 

"Well that's because she thinks you like other girls" I sigh.

"Not true" He says defensively.

"Well their is this girl Trina who is like really...."

"Dill" I say amused.

"I see your point" He sighs.

"Just if you like her make her feel like she's the only girl and not anyone else" Drew sighs.

"Sounds like to much work" He groans rolling on the bed.

"If you think getting your beautiful mother to like me wasn't hard than you are very mistaken"

"Please I'm pretty sure it was something cool that had to deal with guns" He sighs.

"Well the first time yeah" I shack my head honestly. "But than he invited me to a party and than Hope got kidnapped by Marcus and than I met dad so it was pretty much a big giant snowball affect" I sigh.