"I'm going where"

(Previously)

"promise" She says sternly.

"No and don't push me to change my mind you know what happened last time" I say glaring a her.

"Fine, but what if I said I might actually..."

"you don't know what love is" I say sternly.

"Oh and you do maybe if you didn't fall in love with Matt you wouldn't be so against me and Marcus" She says angrily, but when I face her I could tell she regretted what she said.

"yeah well Matt is going to be dead anyway...so it doesn't matter does it" I say glaring at her.

"I'm going to bed" I say passing the bowl of pop corn back to Drew and getting up and walking away.

"Mara she did mean it" Kayla calls after me.

"Yeah well she's right...and that's why I'm not going to promise not to kill anyone because anyone of you in this room could try to kill me and you wanna know something me being a gang leader and having to protect my self means losing everything I love and I will be damned if Marcus does anything to my sister and makes me lose her ...and trust me just like I won't hesitate to kill anyone in this room if they tried to kill me I won't hesitate to kill Marcus nor Matt...so you can all try and tell me you guys will protect me and keep me safe...but guess what their is always a rat in a room full of mouse's and someone will be the reason why I'm dead, but they won't be the reason why my sister is" I say seriously, turning around and heading towards my room.

(Continued)

Walking into my room and shutting the door and sitting on my bed made me think about that night that ruined my life for ever.

"Why are your crying

"Why are your crying...huh..."

"I said stop Matt now let me go"

"fighting me isn't going to stop me you do know that right" Matt says with a devilish smile.

"If you do THIS I am never...NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU" I say with a  strong tone in my voice which I hope he will take as a sign.

"Why....huh...why should I forgive you....huh...you fucked my best friend you said I was going to be your first ....huh...or was that just to get me to make you my girlfriend" He screamed in my face. I couldn't take it anymore I am not going to let him do this even though he is not himself.

"I am giving you 5 second to get off of me Matt" I say warningly.

"And what are you  going to do about" Matt says with a laughing with a smirk.

"That it" I say bringing up my leg with all the force I had and hitting him right in his soft spot. Bulls eye!

I quickly push him off of  me and grab my bag and clothes I folded up and slip my shoes on and run out of the door. I couldn't help but hope he magically trips over something like in horror movies. I could hear him shouting at me through the whole house, but I wasn't going to stop  running. When I make it to the kitchen I could feel him behind me so I quickly pull out a big cutting knife from one of the drawers and use it to protect myself, And maybe scare him off.