"Confidence"

(Don't forget to vote)

"yeah it was while it lasted that was until he dragged me off to a empty classroom after school"

"I completely know were your coming from because when before I was in his gang I was with my fathers gang which I was raised in and he basically gave me to him for a alliance which when I finally got to his house he basically treated me like shit"

"That how it was when we first became a couple"

"Same I remember the first time he hit me and the whole gang did nothing they just stood their like they didn't see anything"

"well that's because he is a manipulative ass hole"

"I would love to kill his manipulative ass" She mumbles.

"Trust me that is exactly what I plan to do" I mumble back." wanna Help" I say nudging her back.

"I w......."

Today was the day and I was completely on edge because if everything didn't go as played I was going to start a war. we were going to fly to California to meet Matt and his gang while they dropped off my sister. As we aboard the private jet I could tell everyone had worried looks on their faces, but I just blocked them out and continued going over the plan in my head.

"Amara everything will go fine" Drew says taking my hand and kissing it.

"So you keep saying" I say looking out the window.

"Everything will be fine" Alex says while hugging Layla.

"Everything will be fine when I am staring down into Matt's lifeless body" I say back coldly.

"Hey I call the first shot" Lily says with a smirk.

"I don't know about that how about we both shoot him" I say looking her way smirking back.

"I am cool with that" She says back.

"Are you to like best friend or something" Drew says looking at us both confused.