"change of plans"

Dinner with Samuel was great he was very funny surprisingly and I loved it. When I went to us the bathroom I got a text from Layla saying that all the kids were out of the house and that it was empty which I grave her brownie points for but this was like out first officially date unlike the other which was coffee although I'm not really sure if that counts. We had a few drinks until he than drove me back to the house which Layla wasn't lying all the light's were off every single one which surprised the crap out of me I thought maybe that she was joking or something.

"you wanna come in" I smile unlocking the door and taking my jacket off and throwing it on a the coat rack and making my way to the kitchen with my phone still in my hand which I than just put it on the counter.

"I am surprised someone like you isn't tired" He laughs.

"I am like a stay up machine" I sigh grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge with a bowl of grapes.

"really" He smirks.

"I am a multitasking mom you have to always be on your toes" I sigh running a hand threw my hair which a bracelet I was wearing got caught.

"here" He smiles pulling a strand of my hair out of it.

"thanks" I smile taking the bracelet off my wrist and sitting it on the counter next to my phone when I turn back I am met with Samuel admiring me. 

"you are the most mesmerizing woman I have ever seen" He sighs pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"I'm not the only woman in the world" I sigh.

"yeah but it damn sure feels like it" He sighs.

"and why is that " I ask curiously.

"because you are like out of the world" He smirks.

"funny" I laugh.

"Can I kiss you" He sighs.

"I don't know can you" I smirk.