🍋Some Secrets Are Best Untold {Whis x Reader}🍋

Hey, guys hope you like the new chapter and again I'm so sorry I've haven't updated. This is a requested lemon. Forgot who asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You held your hands to your cheeks, trying to cover the blush that coated them. Bulma managed to embarrassed you and Whis more than usual. I mean, of course, who wouldn't be flustered over the very explicit comments about your future with each other. It also didn't help the fact that you both knew you had feelings for one another.

"B-Bulma! That's not appropriate, have you no decency! There could be children around." You yelled earning a laugh from her.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll stop only if you guys finally get together! Seeing you love birds make mushy glaces at each other is killing me." The woman exaggerated.

"We both have things to take care of and adding a relationship to the mix will complicate things." Whis spoke up as you felt a hand travel to your leg. "Plus we don't see each other as often as you think." The angel pointed out as he rubbed the inner part of your thighs.

You glared down at the male, who had a pleasant smirk on his face, as his hand slowly rode it's way to a more private area. Coughing slightly you kicked his knee, which was litte to no effect to him. Bulma then just rambled on about the troubles of her inventions, very oblivious to what was occurring. That angel was one cheeky bastard and to pull a bold move while your friend was near was even bolder.

"Well I must be going soon I need to check up on Trunks. Who knows what that boy is doing. Also I'm gonna visit you tomorrow need my trusty assistant for a special project!" The scientist said and left the comforts for your home.

"What the fuck was that!"

"I'm sorry it's getting hard to control my urges around you." Whis said as he placed a small peck on your lips. "You were ignoring me for quite sometime you know. Thought I could do something that'll amused me~"

"You should've spoke up at least." Closing your eyes you folded your arms and turned away from him, playfully pouting. "At least don't do something like this while-hey put me down!" You squeaked as your eyes widen feeling a pair of arms pick you up.

You were gonna continue to protest but only sighed, knowing that resistance was futile especially with where Whis is taking you. You both have been going out for a while now and the relationship started as friends with benefits they are called, but as time progressed it became more than that. Yes, you guessed it you both were officially dating! However, you both have yet to tell anyone about it. Some secrets were best untold.

Smirking you placed a soft kiss on the males lips and nose and cheek. But before you could leave a mark on him, he plopped you onto the bed. Then towered over you enjoying the dominance. "Remember no marking my dear-"

"Shut up and kiss me!" You demanded, as your arms snaked their way towards Whis. The angel pushed his tongue into your mouth trying to dominate. He almost succeeded if your hand didn't travel down to his already harden member. He let out a gasp of pleasure forgetting the sensation of your lips on his.

You smirked as the tables turned, now pushing Whis onto the bed, reversing the positions. These were the very few times you had the upper hand and as Whis could change them anytime he liked 'being on bottom' sometimes. Straddling his waist you moved your body in slow circular motions on his throbbing cock. Whis even grabbed onto your hips moving at faster face. He wanted you just as much as you wanted him.

Getting off you began to strip wanting to get to the best part. Whis did the same and as always you admired how the angel looked, especially with him stroking himself, teasing you to come in. And as usual you gave in. Crawling towards him you sat in front of the male and gave along lick to his erection before swallowing him whole. You felt the pool of heat in between your legs grow as you continued to suck him off.

This continued until you felt something shoot into your mouth. Smirking at the dazed expression Whis gave, you pushed the male onto his back. And ever so slowly you positioned yourself on top of his throbbing erection and slid down it. You moaned out of pleasure and began to slowly ride him. Your movements were bliss to yourself and to, your secret lover.

Bouncing up and down you felt his hands travel to your exposed hips, helping you. Moans and grunts filled the room as you both were satisfying one another. Not longer after you started to feel a knot form in your stomach, your vision becoming slightly hazy, small white specks appeared. Your end was nearing and by the way Whis was gripping onto your sides you could tell he was as well.

With one last bounce you came followed by your angelic lover, who just in time pulled out. You laid down on his chest catching your breath as you gave a weak 'I love you' he replied the same way and pecked your forehead. Closing your eyes you drifted off to sleep. What a productive day so far!

~~

"So (Y/n) I totally forgot my purse-(Y/n)? Where the hell did she go?" The scientist slowly walked towards your room before stopping mid way. An embarrassed blush appeared onto her cheeks, hearing light moans come from the room. "Well...that was fast. I'm just gonna come back later. Maybe, give her the day off tomorrow as well." The female giggled before leaving the house once again.