Night In Shining Armor {Vegeito x Male Reader}

Requested by GodPerfectCell
I was planning on making reader gender neutral cause you asked me to choose a male or female but I was like our bois need some love so BAM male reader!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was just a usual chaotic day in West city when a piece of a building came crashing in front of you. You nearly jumped out your skin when it happened. No matter how many times the world falls into damnation, you still couldn't get use to it. "What is it this time." You muttered to yourself as you rolled your eyes.

If anything all you wanted to do was go home and stay in the panic room where all was safe from destruction. You built it when crimes started to increase from outer space and it seemed like you were the only person who knew about it. Everyone would disagree with you about aliens existing but will have a talking dog titled King of Earth.

Looking into the blue sky you could see a pink humanoid blob fighting against a pretty attractive guy. Your eyes traveled towards his visible biceps as he threw a punch against the creatures face. You shook your head, "Now's not the time to be gay! I need to head home now." You scolded yourself before turing the other way.

Whoever was that strange savior was they had a lot packing and was most likely your type. You face warmed at the thought of being in their arms. You mentally slapped yourself again and carefully continued your walk home. Which was only shortened as someone or something was thrown your way and into the wall.

You let body tensed as you looked at the damaged building. A crater centered itself along with a person groaning in the rubble. One part of you said run and the other took it upon yourself to go and check on them. Which you were now quickly inching towards the hurt person and it was none other than that cute guy from the sky.

"You alright?" You know it was a dumb question but what else could you say?

"Just peachy." They sarcastically remarked as he slowly pushed himself up. He looked at you up and down, "What's a civilian like you still doing in the city?"

You rubbed the back of your neck, "I was gonna head home but a part of the building fell in front of me and then you came crashing down."

"I would offer my assistance but I'm in the middle of fighting a piece of chewing gum."

You gave a laugh, "Well aren't you a jokester especially right after you flew into the building and is...bleeding a lot. Do you need me to bandage your wounds? I might not be great but it's better than leaving it open." You suggested.

"Huh? You aren't screaming in fear or running away from me but you're trying to help me. Aren't you an odd one."

"Doesn't this sort of thing always happen every few years in West city? Plus it's not all the time a cute stranger falls in front of me."

"C-cute? I'll have you know-"

"Where are you hiding oh great warrior?" A voice taunted. The stranger cursed to himself as he peeked his head out the 'entrance.'

Everything went eerily went quiet before a strange noise was shot from the air. The man in front of you had his eyes grow twice in size as he leaped towards you. You felt your body become engulfed in his embrace before you both hit the ground.

"And I thought you wouldn't come out." The voice roared in laughter.

"Guess we both are in trouble huh?" He spoke before picking you up bridal style. "Whatever you do don't squirm, throw up or scream because I'll drop you in a heartbeat."

"What do you mea-" Your sentence was immediately shunned as the guy flew into the sky.

You then wrapped your arms around him as your heart raced. It was absolutely terrifying. "Welp since we're here mind telling me your name?"

Slowly you looked towards the ground and then buried your head into his chest. "Oh god this is scary. I-I'm (Y/n)."

"It's not that bad but then again you probably haven't been flying around but you get use to it. Ah I'm Vegeito by the way."

"Vegeito? Almost sounds like Vegetables."

"Watch it or I'll drop ya."

"I'm kidding!" You defended yourself. "I'm surprised you out ran him. Who was that guy?"

"Calls himself Buu and I think we lost him for the most part or he just got side tracked. Either way benefits both of us." You nodded your head.

Throughout the small trip you both made small chitchat with each other while you could feel yourself getting comfy in his arms. Who would have thought your time would of turned out by being held by the cute guy. It probably wasn't the best turn out of being held but you weren't complaining! He even saved you from some weird blast thingy.

Vegeito then stopped at your house which was something he was against taking you. You did explain that you had a secret room where you were most definitely safe. As he placed you onto your feet you almost missed his warmth.

"It was fun talking to you and all. Maybe we can hang out sometime? Ah also thank you for saving my ass back there."

"No problem and whenever there's a crisis and I'm needed I'll stop by to see how your doing."

"I take it will be a never then?" You chuckled.

"Hey you never know the two guys that I am don't exactly like the idea of fusing together but you never know. I'd like to see you again."

You blushed upon hearing that, "I didn't think you'd to be the type to like guys like me?"

"Whatever happens, happens and I happen to take a liking to you."

"Yeah, well hopefully I see you sooner than expected."

"Oh? And I thought you disliked the destruction."

"If you come with it then I'm down for anything." You gave a small wink before heading towards your door. "Good luck."

"Thanks I'm gonna need it." And with that Vegeito flew off as you entered your house. Shutting the door a blush exploded onto your face.

"What the fuck was that?! Did I really flirt with a super hot and attractive guy and did he flirt back?!?!"

-

As Vegeito flew his heart pounded against his chest before stoping at a small area and laying down. He covered his face with his hand. "He was so cute...I have to see him again." He spoke to himself. Needless to say you both were having gay panic attacks.