Next in Line {Freiza x Reader x Cooler}

Requested by Tokyo177
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You straightened the creases of your outfit before sitting on the icy grass. Temperatures were below freezing on this planet but you've grown accustomed to them. Grabbing the foreign blue flower you finished your second flower crown. From afar you could see two icejins traveling your way. A childish grin shown itself as Freiza and Cooler grew closer.

Standing up you held both the crowns in one hand as you waved with the other. "I made you guys something!" You called out.

When Cooler was near he greeted you with a smile. "Hello (Y/n), what do you present us today?"

Smiling widely you placed the accessory onto his head. "I just made it, do you like it?"

Cooler looked up, mimicing your smile and ruffled your head, "It's made by you so of course your highness~"

You blushed slightly before turning away from him and placing your hands onto your cheeks. "Y-you're too sweet!

Freiza just rolled his eyes and brought his hand out. "You're forgetting someone."

Your body went stiff as you turned to him, "I-I'm sorry!" Quickly you placed it onto his head. Your eyes widened as you looked at him, "You look so cute!" You teased.

Freiza felt the blood rush to his face as he folded his arms. "Tch whatever."

You were five and have known them since due to your fathers connections to King Cold. Although, you didn't know why the reason for your frequent visits but it was to arrange a marriage with one of the sons of King Cold. It was for an alliance as both rulers were very powerful and a war would likely end in a stalemate. A very bad and high possibly.

Even if you didn't know you still enjoyed Cooler's and Freiza's company. Eventually, they just naturao fell for your bubbly and cheerful nature as you fell for them. It was something different than what they were use to. Just then a cold wind bushed passed you. You shivered, the cold the wind always got to you at times.

Your species was different from the icejin race. You produced heat to keep warm in frigid temperatures, which is why you were able to stay alive on this planet. It was also another reason they liked you. Your warmth just felt out of this world. As cliche as it sounded.

As you chatted with Freiza, Cooler watched as your eyes basically shined with excitement. He found it amusing as his heart thumped against his chest. He let out a quiet chuckle, although he was young he knew what he was feeling as did Freiza.

During years and years of the two going against each other you eventually stopped going to their planet. Not because of them but because of your willingness to fight alongside your people. By age you were seventeen when you left and with a long lifespan you were the youngest to be a soldier.

However, during your leave both males asked for your hand. You didn't give either an answer as you were baffled. Though that would change once you returned to King Colds planet.

-

A sense of nostalgia and deja vu hit you as you sat ontop of a grassy hill. Blue flowers covered the area for miles, there was something different though. You plucked the plant from it's planet as you twirled it between your fingers. You've spent years here but why did it seem so foreign?

A chuckle filled the air and you turned around to see an unfamiliar face. "You still look beautiful."

You tilted your head, "Do I know you?" You asked as you carefully eyed this new face. The male was short and was mostly white with a little purple around certain areas.

"I guess you wouldn't remember me I did get a make over." The male bowed. "I am Lord Freiza."

Your eyes grew twice their size, "F-Freiza?! You look so different, what happened?"

"I've been training and managed a new form. What do you think?"

"It's a good look on you." You complemented making him unexpectedly blush. You then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, pulling you into a hug. "C-Cooler?"

"I'm surprised you remembered."

"Who else would dare hug me from behind? Especially when I'm a highly ranked officer."

"Indeed but you don't scare me no matter how powerful you are as I'd find it attractive to have a strong woman."

"Such the flatterer after all these years."

Cooler took your hand and placed a kiss onto it. "Only to the woman who stole my heart." 

Freiza then pulled you towards him, "Don't listen to such lies my brother is known to have many lovers."

"So I've heard over the years but it's not like I hate his flirtatious lines." You giggled making them both stop in their tracks. They both still adored the way you laughed. It was music to their ears.

There was a comforting silence between the three of you. Their words then rang through your ears as they asked for your hand. You didn't want to choose between the two as they both treated you like a queen.

Cooler decided to break the silence of what you were afraid of answering, "Have you thought of someone to marry?" 

You were still unsure if your answer but it was an answer nonetheless. "Yes, I did but it's an answer I hoping you'd both agree to." 

"And what is that?" Freiza spoke.

You gave a very genuine smile as you grabbed bother their hands. "I was hoping to marry you both. Your question has always been in my heart ever since I left and it was hard to choose just one. I know it's selfish to ask but what do I have to lose? I've loved you both as much as you loved me through out our years together."  

"You want me to share?" Freiza scoffed as Cooler rolled his eyes. "Sharing is not my strong suit especially with this idiot...but if that's what you choose I'm fine with it. Plus I don't want you choosing him over me."

"I agree but I love you and sharing has never been on my list but of that's what you wish then it shall be fulfilled."

You could feel the tears well up in your eyes as you blinked them away. You pulled both male into a hug. "I never would of guessed for you two to agree. Thank you for accepting my selfish request."

As they both hugged you they glared at each other. This rivaly would most likely continue even once married. Although it's was childish you found it amusing as well because you both loved them equally. Sure sometimes you'd prefer one over the other but that was due to one getting on your nerves that day. Which was a rare occasion as both hated it when you ignored them. It still was a choice you were glad was agreed upon. You wouldn't have any clue if they said no because  you wouldn't be able to live without both of those lovable idiots.