Territorial {Jiren x Reader}

Ahh for those who've asked for a oneshot I've already started on them so it should be done in a few days or so.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You stood by the window, gazing at the many colors that clashed together. To you, space was like a painting because of its numerous colors, shapes, and patterns. It was always breathtaking, it was always new, it was one of the reasons why you loved being in space. Everything made it beautiful, you didn't want to leave the sight but things must come to an end as you were supposed to train with Dyspo.

You made your way to the training room where the other Pride trooper members glared at you for your tardiness. You didn't mind one bit, you just smiled and continued walking over to your partner. The rabbit nervously frowned at you, he opened his mouth to say something but was beaten by Jiren.

"You need to stop being late, we all have important things to do after training sessions,"

"Oh come on Jiren lighten up a bit, I've only been late like...three times," You reassured the male, who glared at you. "And besides it's not like being late by two minutes is going to be the end of the world," You continued, patting the males back as he tensed, grabbing your arm.

"You of all people should know that I don't like to be touched,"

"That's debatable, cause ya know you seemed pretty hot and bothered with me touching you last night," You said, whispering to Jiren. You grinned at the male, who's blush began to deepen.

"Since (Y/n) is here we can all start training now," The leader of the Pride troopers announced. "Why were you late?" He turned to you as you tried to creep away but quickly faced him as you saluted the veteran, laughing nervously.

"I was doing things," You clasped your hands, hoping it was a good enough answer.

"(Y/n), was staring outside," Jiren commented as you looked his way and stuck your tongue out. The male smiled at that childish behavior he adored.

"I was looking outside because I admire the scenery of space. Happy?" You grumbled embarrassed, making Toppo laugh agreeing with you.

"Yes, space does have it's beauty. I use to do same when I was younger, I always got in trouble for it though. Anyhow, continue your training with Dyspo," The older male, placed a hand on your head and ruffled your hair. You pouted, when he did so but did what you were assigned to do.

-

Panting you laid on the floor breathing in and out satisfied at your victory. Dyspo, however, crouched against the wall with his head hanging low in shame muttering his loss. It made you laugh as you tried to bring him to his usual confident self. Nothing really seemed to work but an idea did pop into your head, a smirk grew onto your features. You pushed yourself upwards and made your way over to the purple-skinned male, where you placed a kiss onto his cheek. You then glanced over to Jiren and winked at him.

He looked at you both and turned his head away and growled, a frown placing his features. You secretly laughed at the alien's expression but it did help Dyspo regain his confidence and pride as he kept saying he was a chick magnet. It made you roll your eyes at the male, who kept making jokes about him and you being together. You laughed before pushed past Dyspo and made your way to the lunch room as your stomach growled.

The rabbit then placed himself by your side and made a bet with you as a rematch from earlier. It was to see who would run the fastest to the cafeteria. Once you agreed you both bolted down the long corridors moving past other individuals. You almost were victorious again, if it wasn't for the fact that you made contact with another body, it made you fall on your butt. You looked up to see the culprit, it was Jiren and he seemed a little agitated. Standing up you tried to dash past him but he grabbed your arm.

You gulped, as you were dragged away from the scene and then being pushed against a wall, lips connecting yours. Your eyes grew a bit but kissed the male before you who still had an angered expression. Jiren pulled away with an unreadable look.

"I know you kissed him on purpose. You have no idea, all these emotions you make me feel are always triggered by you," You could hear how hurt he was, it made you feel a little guilty because Jiren only shows his emotions to you.

"You know my heart only belongs to you and you only. I just wanted to make you jealous...I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I won't ever do it again," You admitted looking at the male as his glared softened before kissing you once again.

"Well, I wasn't jealous I was territorial. Jealousy is when you want something that isn't yours and your mine. Now that you know I shall mark you so everyone knows your mine," Jiren then lowered his head downward, biting your neck.

You tried to push him away before anyone could notice you both but voices started to draw closer. One you recognized as Cocotte and the other Kahseral. Jiren pulled slightly away and smirked at the mark he made. Yoy glared at him as the two saw how close you both were.

They were very surprised, to say the least, that you were two were a thing. They even commented that if you were doing to do the nasty do it somewhere hidden. It was embarrassing but Jiren seemed to have more confidence in showing your relationship to others.