🍋Tease {Zamasu x Half Shinjin/Human Reader}🍋

This is a requested lemon by UzumakiSayuri
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You liked Zamasu and he liked you. But he was more aggressive about it. So you could call him a tsundere and since you knew that, you continued to tease him. You couldn't help it. Getting him mad was entertaining. The way he would turn red from anger then curse you out was hilarious. The way he acted like a child, folding his arms and ignoring you, was cute. Even with you two knowing each other for such a long time, it was natural to become so close.

With that small gap between it, it was a matter of time you had feelings for each other. You both knew about it, it was just who would make a move first. You both were stubborn so it was impossible to determine who would admit their feelings first. So being the more brave one you would act upon them soon.

You sat across from Zamasu, who was sipping his tea and begun focusing you attention on him. He noticed. "You know I find it rude to stare at others. What do you want?" He snapped, you shrugged.

"I'm just wondering why your such an asshole." A smile placed itself onto your features and a tick mark formed onto his forehead before he pushed his tea aside.

"Poor dumb half-breed if only I could tell you." He said while glaring down at you. You just smiled at him before snatching the cup and taking a sip.

"Thanks for the tea."

"It's like your purposely trying to get me mad."

"Perhaps...and if I am what are you gonna do about it? I mean it's not my fault you look so cute all fired up." You teased. Zamasu's face turned red.

"Sometimes I just hate you."

"I know~"

-

Laying on Zamasu's bed you begun playing with his white strands of hair. He told you to fuck off but you didn't listen. Slapping your hand away he was going to get up before you wrapped you arms around his torso. "Don't leave Zammy!" You pouted, before quickly pulling him down. "I wanna play a game!"

"I'm not in the mood for your childish games! Now let go!" He sighed feeling more and more uncomfortable with your closeness. 

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. Winner gets whatever they want. No if's and's or but's."

"What makes you think I want to play."

"Don't be a coward." You challenged, he turned to face you ready to begin. "I'll make it short so best of three."

"I'll make you regret calling me coward."

-

With a smile of victory you looked at Zamasu in triumph. "You lost so answer me this. Who do you like and what would you want to do with her?"

"You know exactly who I like. So I'm not going to give you that answer as for the second one-"

"You lost fair and square." Zamasu just rolled his eyes before sighing in defeat.

"The person I like is a dumbass I'd like to aggressively make out with right now. I'd want to pin her down and make her mine the more she keeps pissing me off."

"But who is this lovely lady?"

"You're such a bitch you know that."

"That's not the question you green prick."

"...it's you."

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

"That was unfair you know you could of told me you liked me?" As you got up and got comfy on Zamasu lap you wrapped your arms around his neck, pecking his cheek.

"I know but it wouldn't of been as entertaining as letting you admit them first. So why don't we go back to that to do list?"

"Is that an order?"

"You bet your ass it is."

-

Your hands entangled into Zamasu's hair as you both made out, fighting for dominance. You kept your ground and fought as cheekily as you could. Ever so slightly you grinded yourself against his hardness. Just by feeling with your lower half you could tell he was a pretty decent size for you. However, as you continued to play dirty the Kai started to fall under your charm. Even though you told him that he could have his way with you he seemed to be doing a pretty bad job at that.

You had the upper hand so far and so far you wanted to push your limits to see if he'd beg. My you just loved teasing him. Except this time you didn't get a mouthful of curse words but a mouthful of moans. Once you achieved your easy win you grabbed the man's chin and moved it to the side exposing his green nape. He didn't fight back in fact he allowed it to happen. For someone who was so aggressive earlier he sure was being submissive.

You liked this dominance and so you bite on his neck. Zamasu winced from the pain but felt pleasure after you started to slide your hand down his manhood. Slowly and antagonizing you started to move your hand up and down. The man just glared down at you. "Stop fucking teasing." He cursed avoiding your eyes. It was cute.

"I'll stop once you. Top-"

"You were saying?" A devious smirk plastered his face as those words fell out. You puffed your cheeks in annoyance making Zamasu laugh before placing small kisses along your body.

He started with your lips to your chin to your neck and to your clothes breasts. As he pulled the flimsy cloth off of your body he did the same with your bra. There he sucked on the sensitive bud where his free hand played with the button of your pants. Exposing your lower half. Moaning you could feel your womanhood growing wet with each passing second. You became anxious and wanted it right now.

Your heat became unbearable once he pulled down your panties and started fingering your entrance. It first started with one and then two. He kept pumping them in and out. You were a mess begging for something much bigger. As Zamasu started to stretch you entrance out he started to unclothed till there was nothing except his erection. Dazed you stared in awe as he alined himself with you.

Zamasu then pushed himself inside you you bit your lip. It hurt not as much as you were expecting but still hurt. Digging your nails into Zamasu's forearm he stopped any movement. You gave a half smile and said it was okay. After a minute or so you allowed him to move. It was pleasure you hadn't ever experienced. Everytime he pushed in you could feel yourself aching to moaning louder than the last. It felt like you were on cloud 9. This was something that was definitely addicting.

-

When morning came it felt warmer than usual and your hair was being messed with. Opening your eyes your turned to see Zamasu already up. "Morning how long were you up?"

"Not to long to make it seem like I was being creepy." He joked which made you laugh. Yet as you were about to get up you were pinned back down and lips connected them to yours. There you laid motionless as you kissed back. You wanted to stay like this but Zamasu pulled back.

Oh how you missed the warmth of his soft lips. "You jerk." You chuckled. Zamasu just placed a kiss on your hand before getting up.

"I hope you know your dad's probably looking for you. He knocked on the door asking for you. Didn't know what to say."

"You said you weren't up that long you creep."

"Perhaps, what you gonna if I was up longer than I told?" He mocked, you threw a pillow at him.

"Fine I'm getting up."

A/n
Omg I finally got this shit done! Hope you guys enjoyed. But I kinda wanna take a break from lemons so plz no more lemons plzzz. I'm only gonna be writing the ones that have been requested before and once I'm done with those I might start lemons again but who knows. Also sorry if it's a little rushed. 😖forgive meeeeee🙏