Daddy's Girl {Goku x Daughter!Reader}

Requested by LittleLuna099 (so a little note when I mention hair color it is gonna be black because Chi-Chi and Goku have dark hair colors because of genetics.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chi-Chi laid onto the medical bed as she basically crushed her husbands hand. Goku, the strongest man on Earth, was trying his best not cry out in pain. The people on the other side of the door couldn't help but feel sorry for him as the woman screamed out curses. "Mr. Piccolo do you think I'm gonna have a brother?" Little Gohan answered as he tugged on the turban.

Piccolo looked down at him and thought for a moment. "Hopefully...we don't need another Chi-Chi." The Namekian joked. Gohan's eyes widen as he nodded his head.

Chi-Chi gave one last push as the doctor then gently held the baby. The nurse then began cleaning the newborn. She looked at the doctor and gave him a sign. "It's a girl!" The doctor announced as he placed the child in the mothers hands. "So what's her name mama bear?"

Chi-Chi looked at every feature, she gushed at the sight of the crying baby. "Shhh it's okay...her name is (Y/n)." Goku was on the ground staring at his possibly broken hand before witnessing the newborn.

He quickly stood up as if nothing ever happened. "Whoa she's so precious."

The woman laughed, "She has your nose!"

Goku was awestruck as he bent down and light touched your nose. "Hey, that belongs to me." He didn't receive any answer but a small hand wrapping itself around his finger. The saiyan felt his heart sink as he silently promised to protect you.

-

"Uh dad I-I have a tail." Four year old, you peeped your parents eyes widened.

Chi-Chi used her hands to cover her face as she dramatically sobbed. "Here I thought you were gonna be a normal kid!"

Goku chuckled as he inspected your tail. "Yup, you sure do have my genes alright."

"Goku, take this seriously! She can't have a tail it's dangerous."

"Oh come on Chi-Chi she just got it let her have her fun." Goku whined.

"No! We do not need a gigantic monkey roaming around. I'll call Piccolo first thing in the morning."

Goku puffed his cheeks as he picked you up. You squeaked in excitement. "Welp have fun with it while it lasts kiddo. I'll try to make your mommy change her mind if you want to keep it."

You vigorously nodded your head as your tail lifted up. "Please dad!" You said grabbing onto his face. Goku laughed as he placed a small kiss onto your cheek.

"Okay but you better be a good."

"Yes, sir!" You yelled.

-

"Ughhh! I hate homework." You dramatically sighed. You mother stood right next to you as she pinched your ear.

"You may hate it but it's not gonna do itself."

"Ow mom! I'm seventeen, I'm not a kid." You complained your mother immediately let go of your ear as she dreamily sighed sitting onto your bed.

"Seventeen years ago you were so tiny and adorable." You rolled your eyes as you began writing's down the math problems. "You still are my tiny adorable baby but now you're much more bratty." She teased, she then stood up and hugged you. "Go take your break your almost done aways."

"Thanks mom!" You said as she exited your room. 

Once she left you quickly changed your normal clothing to the weighted ones amd left out your window. If your mother knew you were out training she'd definitely kill you. Your dad was sitting on a branch eating the apples that decorated the tree. A smile set itself onto your features as you quietly flew his way. Taking an apple you quickly there it his way.

Goku just moved his head and quickly grabbed the apple. Your eyes widened. "Just a little faster next time sweetheart and you'll get me."

"H-how? I did it as fast as I could."

Goku flew out of his spot and stood next to you. With his free hand he ruffled your black locks. "I just have really good reflexes." You smiled as you nodded you head.

-

Your mother had tears streaming down her face as she hugged you. "My baby girl is not a baby anymore!" She sobbed, Goku placed a hand onto his wife's shoulder. Chi-Chi looked up at him and wiped the tears away. "I shouldn't be crying. It's just that I'm so happy!"

"The ceremony is gonna start let's take our seats." Bulma called out as she waved to you. You gave a smile as she stole your mother.

Goku took a deep breath, you could tell he was fighting the salty tears that threatened to fall. "They better treat you right!" (Using they pronouns for those who either want a wife or husband:) )

You laughed, "I know Dad they will or I'll kick their ass." You pulled your fist up and clenched it. Your dad felt a tear slip.

"That's my girl!"

Soon the piano started playing. "That's our cue." Goku nodded as he took your arm, the doors then opened. You breathed in and you both walked down the aisle.

From the other end stood your future husband/wife. Today was the day you were getting married to your beloved and your father, whom you trust your life is currently walking you down the aisle. It was a special day for both of you. Though your father hated the sight of giving up his little girl, he knew you had to grow up someday.

Before he could blink you both already stood at the end. Goku snapped out of his thoughts as he hugged you. "I love you sweetie." 

Your eyes started getting watery. "I love you too dad." You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck before letting go.

Goku sat back at his seat with his wife. Him and your mother both exchange loving looks as Chi-Chi gave the man a quick kiss. When Goku looked back up all he could see was his little girl not the grown woman. It felt like yesterday you were holding his finger. Now you were getting married, where did time go?

As the seconds passed he could see you standing there taking your first steps, to flying, to learning words, and then laughing for the first time. Without him even knowing he was already crying. Chi-Chi just grabbed onto his arm. Today was the last day he'd call you his little girl. He wasn't sure to be happy or sad. All he could think of was how proud he was of you and how far you've grown.