Coffee {Bulma x Fem!Barista!Reader x Chi-Chi}

Requested by BabygirlRage This is my first Fem!Reader and I'm excited hope you guys enjoy. Also in this one Bulma and Chi-Chi aren't with Goku or Vegeta anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Carefully looking at the freshly brewed cup of coffee you grabbed a vanilla creamer and created a small feather. Durning your few days working as a barista at the Dragon Star cafe you enjoyed it very much. The people were very nice but none really stood out as 'your type'. Calling a random customer's name you handed them their coffee along with an ordered pastry. It's not like you didn't find those who interest you, it's just you didn't talk to them except two.

Those two were Bulma and Chi-Chi. They are really strong and feisty females, something that always caught your eye in a person. Hearing the notification sound 'ding' you quickly pulled out your phone to check. You were hoping it would be one of the girls that was mentioned before. As if God listen to your prayers it was the blue haired scientist. You smiled, remembering how you got their number.

It was only a few days ago and surprisingly, Bulma put her number on a receipt. With Chi-Chi she aggressively asked for it not that you didn't mind. They were both different but the same if that made any sense. Bulma was flirty and straight forward while Chi-Chi was a tsundere. You giggled remembering how flustered Chi-Chi was but tried to put in a cold and mean persona. Bulma winked at you and said call me before blowing a kiss and taking her leave.

Unlocking your phone you began reading the text message sent. It was Bulma saying that she wanted you to hang out with her and a friend. You wondered who this friend was.

(Y/n): I would love to hang out with you ^-^! Who's this mysterious friend of yours?

Bulma: I'm sure you've seen her before. She also comes to the cafe often. Her name's Chi-Chi.

Your eyes grew like saucers. Both the women you liked are friends and want to spend time with you. Welp, this was something your gay heart couldn't take. Thoughts raced your mind what if something happens. What if you fuck up?! That would be bad. You just shook your head and laughed it off. Hopefully, everything goes well.

(Y/n): Of course, I know Chi-Chi! I love hanging out with her, she's really cool!

Bulma: Oh really? So your the lucky person she's been talking about...nice to know. I'll pick you up tommorow at the Cafe then. Talk to you later.

Holding the phone close to your heart you took a deep breath. Chi-Chi talked about you? What did she say? And why did Bulma call you 'the lucky person'? (We'll find out in the next Dragon Ball oneshot xD) These were a few heart racing minutes of your life. The same went for a noisy co-worker/friend and an impatient customer. You glared at your worker. "Is that hot pipping tea I see?"

You glared at your friend before quickly moving to the customer. "I'm so so sorry for the wait what would you like." Listening to their order you turned to your friend. "I'll tell you later. Now get your ass back to work." You whispered-yelled as you started on the drink.

-

After spilling the tea to your friend. They gave you a lot of dumb advice. They said that you should make one of them jealous to see how they really feel and so on and so on. You weren't gonna do that. Straightening the red and black flannel you started to fix the strands of hair that fell out of place. That's when you felt a tap on the shoulder turning around you saw Chi-Chi with arms crossed pointing to the other side of you.

Turning your head it was Bulma and she was really close to you! You took a step back nearly screaming out loud. "H-hi Bulma, Hi Chi-Chi. You nearly scared me half to death!" You laughed as you hugged both the women.

"Come on let's go before we waste any more time than we've already had. The movie is gonna start soon." Chi-Chi spoke up. You only laughed at her before pulling her into another hug.

"Don't be so uptight we have Bulma. I'm sure she'll make it there on time right? Ms. Speedy?" Bulma quickly grabbed your hand and intertwined her fingers with yours. Lightly pulling you away from Chi-Chi. You didn't think much about the interaction or how they slightly glared at each other. You just blushed deeply.

"Yeah, Chi-Chi I'll get us there~"

-

The movies were no better for your heart. It wasn't bad but the girls from both sides kept distracting you from watching. They would lay their head on your shoulder, hold hands with you, hug, or even put their arm around you. Once or twice you could of sworn your heart would of burst. After the end of the movie the two ended up in the bathroom, while you waited outside.

~Bulma/Chi-Chi's POV~

"Back off of (Y/n)"

"Why should I? I don't see what I'm doing wrong? I like her and I'll do whatever it takes to make her mine."

"I like her too and I want to be with her as well!"

"Fine! But we have to sort something out!"

"I'm okay with that. We...need to settle this as adults. Something that works in both our favors."

-

~Normal POV~

A blush covered your entire face as you were hugged from behind. Your chin was tilted upwards by a pale hand. You mind was fuzzy and butterflies swarmed inside your stomach. Once you arrived to your house you allowed the two in. You were talking to Bulma and out of nowhere Chi-Chi suddenly becomes affectionate. She wrapped her arms from behind and Bulma got closer to you. She placed a hand on your hip and allowed her thumb to brush your lips.

"So we've been thinking about how much we both liked you."

"At first it was hard cause we wanted you to ourselves exclusively but sharing wasn't impossible. So we agreed upon it." Chi-Chi said as her hands started to move further down.

"And well it was pretty obvious that you liked us back. So we we're wondering if maybe you'd give us a try?" Bulma lightly kissed your neck as she whispered into your ear. "What do you say~ I promise we'll take reeally good care of you."

You just stared into Bulma's blue eyes before nodding your head. "Y-yes I'd like to do that." You gulped before that turned into a slightly moan.

"Perfect because I wasn't going to stop with what I'm doing." Chi-Chi said as her hand slipped through your fabric. Everything went more than well. It was fantastic one could say.