Favorite {Frieza x Son!Reader}

Requested by snowfrost_the_elf
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kuriza, your younger brother, sat on father's throne, as Freiza was busy attending a meeting. You sighed, shaking your head out of frustration. "Kuriza you know father will flip if he sees you up there."

"But big brotherrrr! He won't know if we don't tell him." He smugly remarked as his pointer finger tapped onto the side of his head. You rolled your eyes before walking up the steps.

Kuriza quickly jumped out of the seat right as you lunged to grab him. "Come back here you little shit!" You growled, fed up with him being more childish that usual.

"Ooo that's a bad word!" The little prince snickered, taunting everytime you failed to grab him.

"We are suppose to stay in the hall and wait for father's orders not roam in the throne room. What if he hears us jacking around in here? We'll be dead meat!"

"You mean you'll be dead meat! I'm the younger brother who doesn't know any better." Kuriza replied as he inched closer towards the door that lead to the meeting room.

You immediately went quiet as you tip toed your way to the male. You were a few feet away from the front door if it opened you would most definitely get caught. Kuriza touched the handle pretending to open it. As you got close enough your reached to grab your little brother only to touch his arm. However, the one thing you didn't want to happen was the door opening, in which it did and you toppled over Zarbon.

The green alien laid beneath you stunned before chuckling. "Well hello my prince." Zarbon spoke as you turned a different color.

From the meeting room a person coughed to gain your attention, it was Freiza. "(Y/n) mind telling me why you decided to interrupt me?" His voice was as sharp as a knife.

You quickly stood up and apologized. "F-father I'm so sorry-Kuriza was misbehaving and I tried to grab him and go into the Hall like you instructed us to but then...one thing lead to another." Your father rubbed his temples as he gave you a stern look.

"It is not good to blame your brother, Zarbon escort our guests to their rooms and if you see Kuriza send him to his room." Frieza then turned to the unfamiliar individuals. "I apologize on my older son." He took a bow as they left the room, leaving you both alone.

"I didn't mean-"

Freiza started chuckling, as he placed a hand onto your shoulder. "Thank goodness you were here things were about to get bloody if you didn't show up." Your father gave you a sincere smile. "I'm not mad at you just cut your brother some slack I know he can be a handful but he likes play around okay?" You nodded your head as you both headed our of the room. "You're still going into your room like your brother don't think your getting off."

"But dad!"

-

You stood at the side of your father's throne as you watched the scenery of the foreign planet. Your tail squirmed in excitement as the ship stopped. You were going to destroy your very first planet. Your father chuckled as he stared at you. You really did take after himself when he was younger. "Just step on the pad and it'll open so you can go."

Concealing your excitement you walked over to the center of the room and there you slowly dropped down. The top of the entrance closed and doors opened to which you flew out. You looked down to the pink planet, it was pretty. Lifting a finger, energy all around started to build up into an orb and as you pointed towards the planet you let go.

The orb left a small trail of light lingering behind nothing concerning but it looked beautiful. All sorts of colors trailed behind the destructive energy ball, even Frieza found it alluring. Anyhow, as the orb got closer to the soon to be dead planet it grew in size and soon enough it collided.

The planet blew up, exploding into an amazing piece of art. You smiled out of amazement as you looked back to your father he gave a thumbs up to your delight. Swiftly you entered the ship. "I have never seen such a thing happen with an energy orb before but it did put on quite the show." Frieza chuckled.

"Thank you father...even though it was a short lived moment it was amazing and felt so good!"

"Maybe we should go on more journeys together. I always destory a few planets here and there it would be nice to have company I enjoy." As you nodded your head you chatted with your father for a few minutes before you left the room to grab a bite to eat.

Zarbon's eyes scanned Freiza in amusement. "Quite out of character my Lord. Are you actually serious on bringing him?"

The tyrant hummed as he stood from his thrown to continue looking at your creation. "Why of course, I'll give my son's the attention my father never properly gave me. I guess that's why I was out of character...you can leave now."

Zarbon bowed and exited the room as Frieza touched the glass. Yes, he would most definitely treat you and Kuriza like an actual person. Not some favorite weapon when things went south. Frieza grimaced, it was the reason why Cooler was never around. Father never liked him for being so...weak. Frieza turned to the throne, you would make a great ruler.

Even though every one saw the tyrant as a cold hearted monster he truly had a warm spot for his children. Especially, his oldest as he saw himself in his son. The potential, the growth, the power was all similar but yet so very different. You were one of a kind and he swore he would make sure you grew to your fullest.