Rival's {Vegeta x Reader x Trunks Pt.2}

Requested by BabygirlRage
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that night you could hardly sleep and decided to stay outside. Currently, you stood on the balcony just admiring the city lights. The air was crisp and it was a little chilly but it felt so refreshing. It almost made you forget the little fiasco that happened earlier. Well almost as you saw Trunks star gazing and Vegeta moving his stuff from below.

You sighed and mustered some strength to go over and speak with the purple haired saiyan. However, each step you took you could feel your face warm up. Every breath you exhaled a scene played in your head when you both were alone. You were a mess and started to like the idea of being with the male. You had to choose someone at some point but who? 

-Choosing Trunks-

Trunks he's kind, sweet, considerate, and a gentleman. Just the thought of him made you feel giddy. Maybe-no he is the right pick. Trunks has always been there for you and treated you right.

Pushing all your worry to the side you wrapped your arms around Trunks from behind. As you hugged him everything just felt so right. It was warm and you felt butterflies swarm your stomach. "I-I want to be with you."

The male who has relaxed at the sound of your voice felt his heart skip a beat. "Thank you I promise to make you a very happy woman." He replied placing a kiss on your arm. 

You stifled a giggle he continued to place kisses on you. Sadly you had to pull away as you moved in front of him placing one hand onto his cheek. Childishly he nuzzled into it making your heart melt. This felt so right, it felt pure, it felt amazing.  

Your (e/c) orbs lovingly stared into his blue ones. You felt so memorized as you scanned every surface of his face and unconsciously you moved closer to him. Even when you realized your innocent mistake you didn't pull back neither did he. Trunks shut his eyes, you knew what he wanted.

Now shutting your eyes you leaned forward feeling his soft lips press against yours. Little fireworks bursted in both of you but they slowly dimmed when you pull back. You chuckled as you looked at him. "That was...not what I was expected."  

"Was it bad?" Trunks replied as you chuckled again.

"No...it wasn't it's just that, that was first time I've had such a happy feeling when kissing somebody." 

Trunks had a smug grin, "Then that just shows that I'm the right one for you."

You pecked his lips, "I guess that does."

Vegeta watched from afar and chuckled. He did feel a little disheartened that he wouldn't see your cute reactions anymore but he knew it was for the best. So as he continued to leave he wished you both a happy life together.  

-Choosing Vegeta-

Vegeta stubborn, rough, rude and somehow you still wanted him. Maybe it was that one year of being his that got to you. Whatever it was you felt that things would be different if you stayed by his side. No more hiding, no more shame, you were gonna embrace him like no tomorrow.

"Trunks?" You called out the male turned towards you and felt his heart skip.

"(Y-Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

You let out a sad sighed as you hugged him. "I kept think about what to do and you're an amazing person but I think I'll stick with my chances. I'm sorry-"

Trunks placed a kiss onto your cheek and smiled. "Don't ever be sorry if that is what the lady wishes then I respect your answer just remember if he does anything and I mean anything to harm you I will sweep you off your feet the second it happens. That's a promise."

The male held out his pinky for you to swear on. You rolled your eyes but obliged. "If that ever happens then I will let you take me as far as you want but I'm happy with my decision...thank you."

As you left the males sights he felt his heart heavy but he loved you enough to know when to let go. As you looked over the ledge of the balcony you yelled out for Vegeta. The male looked up at you with a confused look but he got the memo as he put the last box onto the ground. You smiled brightly as you raced down the stairs and out of the house.

Once you opened the door Vegeta was already a few feet away. Your heart felt light as you jumped towards him. He was taken aback but grabbed you as you wrapped yourself around him. The man opened his mouth to say something but was cut off as you pushed your lips against his.

He was silent but not hating it as he pulled your body closer to his as his hands then wondered your body. He pulled away with his cheeks tinted with pink. "So what brings you in my arms." He amusedly spoke as he rubbed circles onto your back.

"I want to start fresh with you but a little bird told me if you mess up once then I'll be taken far away. Think of that as your warning." 

The prince just chuckled as he pulled a strand of hair behind your ear. "I don't think I will every harm you in any way. So you better be ready to stay with me for a very very long time." 

"I'll take my chances." As you looked up at him you kissed once more but this time it lasted longer. These were the same lips you've kissed many time before but this time it felt different as if it was your first time. Even Vegeta felt it and you knew that whatever happens you both were sure to face it together.

------

I'm done with this!! I wrote the first oneshot a long ass time ago...but I'm pretty happy with the ending(even if this a little quick). I wanted to make it so it was short and sweet not sure if I did that but oh well. Anyways thanks for reading! Hope you liked it lol